Chapter 19

Her breath hitched as she looked up at him in shock.

"What?" She asked again.

"Your parents were murdered by Taehyung's parents, he's their killer, your husband." Jungkook explained as if it meant nothing to him.

Her heart ached but her mind was begging to kill the man infront of her in a split second.

Jungkook smirked slightly and took out a lighter, lighting up his cigarette staring at her vulnerable state with a weird feeling of pleasure.

He felt proud ... Of toying with the wife of Kim Taehyung, playing with her emotions and making her tear up.

"Your husband is such a motherfvcker, isn't he?" Jungkook chuckled. 

Elenora glared at him.

"Such a bastard for attempting to kill me, a fvcking piece of shit." He laughed as Elenora's temper was uncontrollable.

"Jungkook Sir- the place is surrounded." One of the guards ran towards Jungkook as Jungkook's expression turned dark. He quickly got up leaving the cigarette there and the lighter beside it.

"Shhh." A sound from behind her was heard as a man slowly crept towards her not wanting to be seen as he untied her ropes. Elenora, in a split second got up and turned around seeing Josh.

"Run away from the back door." He whisper yelled to her.

"Cut the crap Josh and give me your gun!" She practically screamed and probably caught attention.

"Elenora! Boss will fucking kill me if something happens to you!" He groaned.

Elenora glared at him as he silently handed her two guns.

"Fuck off and clear the building where there are Taehyung's men." She ordered as he silently ran.

A few men surrounded Elenora and pointed their guns at her as Jungkook paced towards her.

Elenora glared at them and threw the two guns down on the floor.

"Wrong move, bi*ch." He snapped towards her and pulled her head back by holding her hair harshly, making her wince.

"That fvcker was too clever to make you his wife because look at you." He eyed her, this time his gaze predatory.

"Say that again." Her voice cold despite the pain.

"What?" Jungkook frowned.

"I said, say that again if you're the son of one father!" She screamed.

Elenora's patience had already given up but it spiked at the peak when one of the guards spoke, "Such an a***ole Kim is."

She glared at him and kicked Jungkook with her knee between his legs as he groaned in pain and cussed.

She picked up the gun and smacked it on his head making his lose consciousness.

In a split second, the guards now alerted pointed their guns at her.

"Will you shoot Mrs. Kim?" She glared at them.

"Shoot if u dare." She spoke in a loud voice.

Surprisingly, none of the guards dared to move as their faces turned pale.

It was not Elenora's aura but someone behind her ...

Kim Taehyung.

The guards gulped and started shivering in fear.

In a matter of a few seconds, all of them withdrew their guns and were taken in control by Taehyung's men.

"Evacuate the building." One order from Elenora and Taehyung simply nodded, asking the men to tie the guards up along with Jungkook's unconscious body and leave.