Chapter 15

Her hands trembled as she was about to sit in a cab. It was late night, and she was already regretting her decision, but she knew she was doing wrong with Taehyung even by living with him, he didn't deserve a woman who was not willingly devoting herself to him. 

A man stared at her from afar as a slight smirk crossed his lips. "Dumb woman."

***

Taehyung wore his coat and slightly tilted his neck while spraying the most expensive of perfumes. He was never fond of perfumes until he found out that Elenora loved perfumes and was fond of making their collection. Hence, he also started collecting a variety.

He ruffled his hair and walked out of his room when he felt his phone ringing, it was Kevin.

"She has safely reached Spain and I am keeping an eye on her." He spoke from the other side of the phone in an informative tone.

"Good." He cut the call.

***

Elenora stared at the side alleyway near the place where she was walking. Chilling wind blew across her face as she slowly breathed in and out, as if freedom engulfed her, but at what cost? Will Taehyung find her? It was a left hand play for him.

She gulped and took a cab. The driver silently drove as she directed the way towards a secluded area near the main city. The driver smirked as he didn't even have to try. He glanced at the rear view mirror taking in the breathtaking doll like woman sitting at the back seat, she looked so fragile.

He turned the car to that area and was taken aback when Elenora asked him to apply brakes, and then held his mouth tightly pulling his head back to the seat and harshly injected drugs to his neck. She tightly held his neck as he lost consciousness, she was a woman, how could her strength outdo the strength of a man? That's where we think wrong, she was not a woman, she was Kim Taehyung's woman.

She breathed heavily. "Wanted to take me here, and look I took your breath first, filthy a****le." She dragged his body out while panting and kicked him multiple times. She bent down to the unconscious body's level and took out his I'd card. "Gabriel. A decent name for a nasty fvcker."

She drove off the car to the address that she had found from her old stuff. Amaara's mansion.

She paused, eyeing up the huge property. She rung the bell and a few guards opened the door and bowed, as if they knew who she was.

"Elenora Kim, Amaara's sister." She spoke casually. The most surprising part of her speech being the surname 'Kim' which she didn't hesitate to use. Not giving a fvck was an art, and she had surely mastered it well.

She entered inside and looked around at the huge living room, just beside was the drawing room and curved stairs up the mansion. It was all golden and one could tell extremely luxurious.

She kept the only bag she had brought on the ground as she dusted off her hands on the pant she was wearing.

Amaara's eyes widened taking in her appearance after so long. Her eyes sparkled with longing and love for her as she ran towards her and hugged her. Elenora silently stood there, not hugging back.

Amaara sighed and smiled a little, "I am so glad to see my one and only sister after so long."

Elenora nodded, her look blank, a slight smile crossed her lips.

"How are you?" Amaara asked leading her to make her sit on the couch.

A maid came rushing towards them with a wide smile, "Hanna." She smiled and introduced herself. "I am the head maid of the Lee mansion, welcome miss." She bowed a little in respect.