Chapter 16

Jungkook hung up the phone and walked towards the door but haulted when Soha called him, "Where are you going?"

"For some work, honey, will be back by night." He replied.

Soha nodded, "Take care."

He smiled and left.

His gaze turning calculated as he entered the outskirts of the city.

"Out of all places... You're unbelievable." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey." A feminine voice called him from behind. Multiple guards and men surrounding her to whom she signalled to leave. They all left.

She sat on the passenger seat and Jungkook sat on the driving seat.

"What's the plan?" Jungkook asked as he started the car.

"Let's go to the private sector apartment, we'll talk there." She pushed back her hair.

"Hmm." Jungkook started driving.

***

Taehyung glared at Kevin who told him that Elenora was now seen with guards. He was sure that she would stay with her sister but didn't understand the ease of how she was living without him. Was she not scared of the consequences once he gets her?

Taehyung tapped his shoulder. "Your work is done, Kevin. I appreciate your help buddy."

Kevin smiled, "Anything for my Friend."

Taehyung nodded as Kevin left.

Josh entered the room after knocking and looked at Taehyung.

"Sir, what next?" He asked waiting for his order.

"Prepare the jet, we're leaving for Spain." He told coldly.

Josh nodded.

Taehyung looked at the devices infront of him. The money, the power, the position, what did it bring him? When at the end, even after having everything, he was still empty?

***

Elenora rested her head back on the couch. She had destroyed her old sim and bought a new one.

She had learned about the gold bricks, Jong-su's death, all about Lee's business.

"Amaara will drown everything- but so will I..."

She held her phone and dialed a number. Ofcourse she remembered, it was Jungkook's phone.

No response.

She licked her lips and dialed the number again.

No response.

She rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, in the basement, Tom was staring at the body wide eyed. He had known Lee to be ruthless but this woman was something else. She had completely destroyed the body and the sight was extremely disturbing to even look at.

Tom blinked twice before asking Jake and Mike to dispose the body.

"Boss's sister in law is no doubt- wait what was her name- um- Kim Elenora. But shouldn't she be Elenora Hilton, which means she's married?" He frowned, "Damn- I thought I had a chance." He scoffed in disbelief.

***

Amaara placed a port infront of Jungkook and he picked it up, plugging it in the laptop.

Franz's audio. "He's in Spain." Amaara told him.

"He wants to meet Elenora." She added.

"Hm." Jungkook nodded. His mind flashing back to some moments,