Chapter Seven

It's been about a week since Tweek moved to South Park. He's stayed with me since that first night. Actually, he's moved in with me. Come to find out, his parents just kind of dropped him off here and ditched. Gave him enough money for a down payment on an apartment and introduced him to their old family friends and split. The fucks didn't even tell the kid goodbye. What kind of person uproots their suicidal nineteen year old with PTSD and anxiety and just leaves him three states away with a group of people he's never met before and a coffee shop he barely knows how to run and expects him to be okay? What would have happened if the gang hadn't been there that first day? Doesn't matter. He's ours now and his parents can suck on the barrel of a shotgun.

It hasn't been an easy week. Living with a paranoid basket case with night terrors was not exactly fun. There was screaming coming from random rooms at all hours of the day for all sorts of reasons. From underwear gnomes to what happened with Riley, the kid had full fledged panic attacks at random times. I didn't mind though. It was nice having another adult in the house and even better having one so great with the kids.

It was around noon on a Saturday and the blonde was currently singing a song from Disney's Tangled with Star and Molly in the living room. Tonight was his 'girl's night' with the, um, feminine group members. They had originally planned it for the Sunday after the incident that had happened on Saturday last week, but Kyle had a family thing and Butters and Kenny were meeting with the adoption agency the day after that. Bebe had a date on Tuesday, Wendy worked a double Wednesday night, Thursday Tweek had agreed to take the kids so I could take Tricia for our weekly dinner, and Friday Red had to take Molly in for a check up. Tonight was the first night everyone was free. The boys, or masculine halves in the terms of our gay couples, were meeting here at five so the 'ladies' could meet at Bebe's at six. Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Clyde, Token and I were on kid duty tonight. We would have my twins, Red's three brats, and the little girl Kenny and Butters were in the process of adopting. This would be our first time meeting her.

A knock at the front door brought me from my thoughts. Cael was sitting at the table watching me cook when the sound echoed through the house. His blue eyes flashed to me as he raised a single white blonde eyebrow. "Dad?"

"I don't know, buddy." I sighed. "Stay here."

We didn't get unannounced company. Everyone who came by would text or call before knocking on the door. I made my way to the front door, finding Tweek and the girls watching from the living room. Making eye contact with Tweek, I motioned for him to take the girls back into the room. With Kevin still surprisingly on the loose and Molly being here, I wanted all the kids out of sight as I opened the door. However, nothing could prepare me for the sight on the other side of that heavy black wood.

Sylvia stood tall on my worn out welcome mat dressed in an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweats. Her white blonde hair tied back into a messy ponytail. She had no makeup on and her eye was black, like fully swollen shut black. The part that really shocked me was that her stomach was swollen, too, four or so months pregnant looking swollen. Looking down, I realized she wasn't wearing shoes and her feet were a degree of frostbitten. "SYLVIA ANN, GET IN HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

"Nice to see you, too, Craig." She laughed, stepping past me, embracing the heat emanating from within. "Mind if I crash here for a while?"

"I mean, I guess Tweek can share a room with me or something, but your ass is telling me everything." I sighed deeply.

"Tweek?" Her head snapped up. "You got a druggie around the kids?"

A loud, almost inhuman sound somewhere between a scream and a laugh filled the air suddenly. Tweek came from the living room, his eyes tearing up with laughter, "M-miss, I may l-look like a strung out ju-junkie, but I ass-assure you, I'm only ad-addicted to Disney and c-coffee."