the club

•●°*

From the moment Gigi Goode laid eyes on the lavender haired girl from across the bar, she knew, from that point on, that her life would never be the same.

From the moment her icy eyes met those of the purple and blue, Gigi knew that she would do anything to make sure she could always see them.

From the moment the girl stood in front of her, hand held out in introduction, Gigi knew that she was done for.

☆°•●*

It was particularly late, as it usually was when the parties at the local club got intense. Nearing two am, the loud music shook the walls, throbbing through the heads of those on the dancefloor.

As she typically would, Gigi sat at the bar, her second or third drink in her hand. She never went more than four, as she knew how much her body could handle. She contemplated asking for another, as the day had been a particularly rough one.

With a half-raised hand to call the bartender over, she froze, eyes landing on a bright-colored girl across the bar from her. Her outfit was eye-catching, having been made of numerously different fabrics, textures, and colors, catching the light in a distracting way. Her hair was more specifically eye-catching, as it was a soft lavender that shone oddly in the rave lights. The girl was particularly intriguing to Gigi, as she was, quite literally, the exact opposite of her. The girl was an explosion of color and frills, whereas Gigi had her flat, dark brown hair, black tube top, and black pencil skirt.

Gigi quickly looked away and lowered her hand when she saw the girl look in her direction. Waiting for a few moments, she gazed back to where the girl was, but frowned when she was gone. Confused, and kind of disappointed, Gigi looked around for the stranger, trying not to seem obvious. To her relief, it wasn't very hard to spot the chaos of the girl amidst the crowd of other, mundane compared to her, people.

Already, Gigi was infatuated with the girl, watching her sporadic, yet somehow graceful, dancing. It was strange, Gigi had never seen a dance technique quite like hers, yet it somehow worked for her. Her dancing matched her appearance; a chaotic explosion. It was endearing. Gigi could never imagine herself dancing like that in public. She could hardly imagine herself dancing at all.

A few songs passed, and Gigi found herself zoned out, mesmerized by this stranger. So much so, it took her a few moments to realize that the girl had noticed, and was staring back at her. Gigi blinked, eyes wide, and straightened her back, turning away with a slight blush of embarrasment. She shyly looked back to where the girl was, but was shocked when the girl had disappeared again.

Gigi huffed, putting her elbow on the counter and resting her chin on her hand. A slight shuffle close to her caught her attention, and she turned to where it came from. A sharp gasp entered her lungs, her body jolting back and almost falling off of her chair, hand thrown to her chest, as she made direct eye contact with the girl she had just lost. Her face was just merely half a foot away from her own, nearly scaring her out of her skin. The bright, sparkly smile of the stranger would forever be imprinted in Gigi's mind.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" the girl said, smile falling to a frown, as she backed a step away. "Did I scare you?"

Gigi, heart still pounding from the shock, eyes wide, nodded.

As Gigi gained focus, heart rate slowing down, she felt herself become enamored by the girl's face, still relatively too close to her own. Her eyes were that of blue and purple, the purple just a few shades darker than that of her lavender hair. As her eyes unfocused on the things around the girl and gained more pristine attention to her face, Gigi noticed the faint scar that dragged vertically across her one eye, hardly visible under the ten pounds of glittery makeup. The longer she stared, the harder she knew it would be to look away.