Part 4

(I made a new cover lets gooooo)

As soon as I opened the door to our apartment, I saw Mandy in the living room calling someone, almost in tears. When she heard the door open, she turned around and hugged me.

-Where were you Chester?! I was so worried! Why didn't you pick up my calls? I called you and texted you like a bazillion times! -she yelled.
-I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you I was at Edgar's for a group project. My phone died earlier on so I couldn't answer your calls. I'm sorry Mandy. -I apologized, hugging her.
-I was so worried, we're new in town and I thought something might've happened to you.
-Oh Mandy, I really didn't wanna make you worry, I even brought you a little present on my way home.
-Chester this is not the time for pranks.
-It's not a prank, I swear! You can beat me with the broomstick if I'm lying. -I put my hand on my heart.
-Okay, then show me your so called present.

I dropped my bag off of my shoulders, and started rummaging through it for Mandy's present. It sank to almost the bottom of my bag of course, but I managed to get it out and hand it to my sister.

-Look it's a peppermint candy plush! He has a cute little smile and a bag in his little hands! You can keep candy in his pouch, and I actually filled it for you!
-Aww it's really cute Chester! Thank you. But I'm still quite scared about the pouch. -Mandy said, fearing another prank.
-Honestly I don't even blame you anymore, here lemme show you.

I opened the pouch and put my hands in it, stirring the candy, then I picked out one and popped it into my mouth.
-See? It's not poisoned, the bag doesn't have spiders in it or anything, it's completely safe and tasty on top of that.
-Then I'll gladly take it, and thank you again Chester, I really appreciate it. -she smiled.
-Anything for my big sis. But could you give me another candy? It's actually really nice...
-Ah you! -Mandy giggled and handed me one.

—————————————
Edgar's pov:

Friday morning I got ready for college and headed out. I walked to school at a slow pace, enjoying the fresh breeze the morning brought. Once I was near, I saw Chester coming from the opposite direction, so I waited for him at the gate.

-Morning. - I greeted him, hands still in my pockets.
-Oh hi! You didn't have to wait for me you know. -He said as we continued walking.
-It's fine. - I shrugged.

We entered the building and went to our class, sitting down at our desks.
-Ah thank fuck it's the friday we get to go home at 12. - I sighed.
-Wait what? I haven't fully checked our timetable yet.
-Oh, gimme a sec, I'll show you. Here. -I handed him my phone.
-Damn, this is lucky! I'm gonna love this friday!
-We all do buddy, we all do.

Shortly after Bibi arrived and soon the teacher followed. Classes had begun, one after the other, making us feel like the day is passing too slow. After our 5th class we could finally go have lunch and then go home after.

-Come on Ed, let's go get lunch, it's something actually decent today. -Bibi exclaimed.
-Chester are you coming? -I asked.
-Uhm nah, I'm not paid in for lunch. I don't eat that type of trash, I'll just go home and eat something.
-Actually why are we eating this monstrosity every day? And PAY for it?? - Bibi questioned.
-'Cause it's easier than packing food. -I explained.
-True.
-Soooo I guess I'll head off. Edgar uhm message me when you're home and I'll come over to finish the project. - Chester said.
-Okay dude, see you soon.
-Bye guys! -with that he walked off.

After Chester left, we went to grab our lunch from the cafeteria. Once we obtained the suspiciously good looking dino nuggets, we sat down at a table and began to chat.
-I completely forgot that you're working on this project with Chester. It must be so annoying, I bet you hate it. -Bibi said sympathetically.
-Not necessarily. He's actually nice and kinda fun too.
-What?!? But I thought you hated him after his pranks!
-Quiet down! But yea he did make me so pissed, but after yesterday I actually find him kinda cool. -I explained.
-You lost your mind Ed, it's not like you to forgive people so easily, especially to even make friends with them!
-Oh what do you know? -I rolled my eyes.
-I know just enough about you cause we've been friends for TEN FUCKING YEARS!
-Shut up Bibi! The whole fucking caf is watching us!
-Then what is it about him that made you like him so much?
-I don't like him that much, but he just seems like a cool guy. I just feel like we could be friends.
-I have no idea whats gotten into you that you started being so friendly with him, but I'll just drop it. -She crossed her arms.
-Okay.