Part 20

Chester's pov:

I woke up later in the night, dying of thirst. A soft smile formed on my face when I saw Edgar sleeping soundly next to me as I carefully climbed out of bed, heading to the kitchen. I quietly opened the door, only to see Mandy, leaning against the counter and drinking - what I assume is hot chocolate - in silence. I walked up to her, taking a cup from the top drawer and filling myself some water from the tap.

-Can't sleep? -I asked quietly, taking a sip from my water, refreshing my throat which felt like a desert.
-Mhm. -She hummed, nodding softly as she slurped her hot chocolate.
-Don't let your worries ruin your good night's sleep. -I sighed, wrapping my arm around her shoulder to comfort her.
-Ew why are you so sweaty? -She pushed my arm away, giggling quietly.
-You know, I just get so warm cuddling with my amazing boyfriend. -I said teasingly with a smirk on my face.
-I'm very happy for you, you know. So how was your first time? -She asked quietly with a soft smile, staring into her drink as she stirred it around.
-Oh my gosh, you heard it didn't you? Fuck this is embarrassingggg! -I flushed red, covering my face in embarrassment.
-Chill out! I didn't hear anything like that. -She chuckled.

-Then how do you know?
-I'm not stupid Chester, you locked the door and started playing music after coming home from a date. The very first thing I did was plug my ears. -She explained, chuckling a little before drinking from her mug.
-Oh. I didn't think it was that obvious. -I sighed, scratching the back of my neck.
-You never do. But how was it? I'm just curious. -She repeated her question, glancing up at me.
-Why would I tell you?
-Come on, my little brother just lost his innocence, I wanna know how it went! It's not like I'm asking for details.
-Ugh alright! It was honestly pretty amazing, but super embarrassing aswell. -I sighed, crossing my arms, looking away in embarrassment.
-Well it is like that at first. You'll get more comfortable over time. -She said in a soft voice, sipping her drink.
-Well yea i guess...
-Was it Edgar's first too?
-Yea. But gosh he was so careful throughout the whole thing, it made me feel so loved. -I said with a happy pout, putting a hand on my chest, feeling warm inside from just the memory.
-That's amazing Chester. I'm so glad you found someone who loves you like this. -She smiled, leaning her head against my arm.
-He makes me so happy! My heart just fucking melts when I look at him. -I sighed, a love struck grin on my face.
-I'm glad to hear that. But I think I'll go back to bed now, if you don't mind. -Mandy said, putting her empty mug into the sink as she headed to her room.
-Sure, I don't mind. Hope you can sleep well. -I smiled at her, watching as she entered her room, before turning off the faint lights, heading back to my room aswell.

The door creaked open as I walked in, disturbing Edgar enough to wake up.
-Baby? -He asked quietly, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at me.
-I'm here darling. -I said reassuringly with a soft smile, climbing into bed next to him.
-Where did you go? -Edgar asked, half asleep.
-To get some water, but I chatted with Mandy a little. But I'm here now. -I whispered, snuggling close to him, wrapping my arms around his warm body.

He snuggled up to my chest, falling back asleep within seconds. I chuckled a little before getting comfortable, falling asleep myself.

—————

Next morning my alarm woke me up. I tried to reach for it, but it was just out of my reach. I couldn't really move, as my lovely boyfriend laid on top of me, refusing to get off.

-Eddie, we need to start getting ready, get off me. -I said in a soft tone, caressing his back.
-Ugh I don't want to go to school! I wanna cuddle all day. -He said groggily, squeezing his arms around me.
-I do too sweetie, but it's not our choice, really. -I chuckled, kissing the top of his head before rolling over, now having him under me. His eyes opened wide, blushing a little as I kissed him. He reciprocated the kiss, his arms around my neck as we started the day with a quick make out session. Once I pulled away, I turned my alarm off, getting out of bed and doing a big stretch.