𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓑𝔂 𝓜𝓮

Hey Guys, do check out these two books, which I published recently...

Unexpected Vows || The Tale of Rohit's Accidental Marriage

Rohit's life takes an unexpected turn at a family function due to a long-forgotten promise between his and his soon-to-be wife Ritika's late grandmothers. Both bewildered, they find themselves thrust into marriage, navigating family pressures without a chance to question or understand the situation. As they exchange hesitant glances, they begin to wonder if their grandmothers' wishes hold deeper meaning. Despite the chaos, a calm understanding develops between them, hinting at a journey of discovery and connection. Rohit braces for explaining everything to Virat, while both of their minds - What did their future hold now, bound together by a promise made long before they were even born? Could this unexpected twist of fate lead to a love story written in the stars, or were they merely pawns in a game orchestrated by their grandmothers' memories? Or perhaps maybe their grandmothers' had seen something which they were about to discover very soon.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/371398471-unexpected-vows-the-tale-of-rohit%27s-accidental

com/story/371398471-unexpected-vows-the-tale-of-rohit%27s-accidental

 The Unexpected Fake Couple || A Cricketing Comedy

After a grueling cricket tour, Rohit and Virat plan a simple wedding shopping trip, for Rohit's wedding, that spirals into a hilarious adventure. When Virat's family function unexpectedly hijacks their outing, the duo finds themselves entangled in a web of comedic chaos. With Virat's impulsive claim of a relationship and Rohit very well playing along with his crime partner. As they navigate through a maze of awkward encounters and probing questions, the situation reaches a fever pitch when a daring challenge demands a display of affection, will Rohit and Virat's quick thinking be enough to save them from embarrassment? Or maybe they would just end up embarrassing themselves like always.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/368900130-the-unexpected-fake-couple-a-cricketing-comedy