ICT Boys And Their Never-Ending Havoc of Jealousy! Part 1

As the sun dipped below the horizon, its fading rays painted the cityscape in a soft, golden hue, signaling the end of another hectic day. Jasprit and Hardik retreated to their shared room in the team hotel after a demanding practice session. Jasprit sank into the plush, soft white bed while he grabbed his grey laptop kept on the nearby black side table of the bed. With a flicker of anticipation in his eyes, he scrolled through the list of movies available on the streaming service. Meanwhile, Hardik emerged from the washroom, dressed in fresh and comfortable clothes. A contented sigh escaped his lips as he stretched his limbs, relishing the soothing sensation of relief coursing through his body. "Bro, I'm beat," he confessed, the weariness evident in his voice. 

"Tell me about it," Jasprit replied, his eyes still on the screen before him. Pausing momentarily, he tore his gaze away from the laptop screen and turned to face Hardik. "Wanna join me for a Bollywood comedy?" he proposed, a glimmer of excitement dancing in his eyes. 

Hardik's face instantly lit up with enthusiasm. "Yes! That's exactly what we need," he exclaimed, his spirits lifted by the prospect of light-hearted entertainment. 

With an infectious grin, he eagerly made his way towards Jasprit's bed and plopped right next to him. After a brief discussion of fifteen minutes, they reached a unanimous decision and settled on the timeless classic, 'Munna Bhai MBBS.' As the opening credits rolled and the room was enveloped in the familiar strains of laughter and camaraderie, Jasprit and Hardik found themselves completely immersed in the world of cinema. They both leaned back on the white fluffy pillows of the room, occasionally exchanging comments about the movie between fits of laughter. Just as they were about to know what happens next in the movie, the door of their room was forcefully slammed open, the resounding thud echoing through the room. Hardik's startled reflexes kicked in, his hand instinctively flying to his chest in a futile attempt to calm the erratic beats of his heart. His widened eyes darted toward the source of the disturbance, his mind racing to comprehend the sudden intrusion.

Meanwhile, Jasprit's reaction was a tad more proactive. He sat on his knees from his initial laying position and instinctively grabbed the nearest object at hand - a pillow, an object to defend themselves, his heart racing with a mix of fear and adrenaline as he braced himself for whatever awaited them. While the pillow may not seem like the most effective means of defense, but hey at least it provides a sense of security to these kidults. Jasprit and Hardik turned their attention back to each other and exchanged bewildered glances before turning their attention back to the doorway. Standing at the entrance, a portrait of conflicting emotions etched upon his features - seriousness mingled with betrayal, was their teammate cum friend Ishan. Jasprit's initial surge of fear ebbed away, replaced by a wave of relief as he let out a chuckle, realizing it was just Ishan and not something more serious. 

"You scared the living daylights out of us, Ishu," he exclaimed, his voice laced with a mixture of amusement and mock disapproval, playfully shaking his head. 

Hardik, still trying to recover from the shock, managed to stammer out, "Yeah, man! What's with the dramatic entrance?" 

His confusion was evident, his tone tinged with a mix of surprise and amusement. Ishan's eyes flickered between Jasprit and Hardik, his expression a mix of disbelief and frustration. "Bhaiyas, it is not the time to joke. Put the damn pillow down and take a look at this," he said, pushing his phone forward from where he stood at the doorway, his voice laced with a hint of exasperation. 

Jasprit and Hardik shared a momentary glance, silently acknowledging the seriousness of the situation. Hardik, shaking off his initial shock, eased himself onto the bed, his curiosity piqued. His gaze shifted back to Ishan, who remained rooted in the doorway, holding his phone aloft. With furrowed brows, Hardik squinted his eyes while he formed makeshift binoculars with his hands to gain a clearer view, of the screen. Meanwhile, Jasprit carefully kept the pillow down and was in the midst of closing his laptop, while with a casual gesture, he directed his attention towards Hardik, who was presumably nearby. "Harry, please keep my laptop on the side table," he instructed, expecting a swift response.