Caught in the Temptation

[status: completed, unedited]

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Trigger Warning: This story contains themes of same-gender love, sexual content, profanity, and other sensitive topics. Reader discretion is advised.

I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has taken the time to read the result of my hard work and dedication. The overwhelming positive response to this story has been a pleasant surprise.

As I delve into the realm of writing for the first time, I am actively exploring my individual style and voice. I truly appreciate constructive criticism as it paves the way for personal and writing development.

However, it is essential to distinguish between constructive feedback and hurtful remarks in this journey of growth. Therefore, please be kind, as I write for my own passion and not for anyone else.

———

The story will be updated three times a week, at 11 p.m. There may be delays, and it may not always be possible, but I will do my best to update it frequently.

Thank you!

All rights reserved | scriiven