The Compromise.♡

♡SMUT WARNING♡

"You wanna go somewhere more private?"

You find his sudden forwardness amusing and you lean closer to him, a smirk playing on your lips. "And do what, Sal?"

The bluenette moved his gaze shyly to his hands, fiddling with the various black and silver rings on his fingers. "Well... You know what." He breathed out after a brief moment of hesitance.

You think on his words for a moment, honestly really considering it, before giving him an answer. "Sal as hot as I find you, I don't really wanna fuck you in some strangers house. We'll have to take a raincheck on that for now." Tapping your finger on your chin for a moment, a new idea comes to mind. "...And it would be a waste to leave so soon, but-"

You jump up onto your feet and reach out your hand to him. "C'mon cutie, I have a compromise." You flash a grin as he hesitantly takes your hand, clearly curious as to what you mean and you pull him into an empty room.

Flicking on the light and locking the door you lead him to sit on the bed, turning on the bedside lamp. You turn off the main light before grabbing a pillow, placing it on the floor before kneeling on it. You move your hands to rest on his thighs and look up at him. "Is this alright?" You ask him, gently rubbing his thighs.

"Y-Yeah..." He breathes, the tips of his ears flushed red. "I did the thing with the lights just in case you wanna take off your mask. Then you just gotta turn off that lamp and I wont be able to see you." You explain, gesturing to the lamp with your hand.

Sal nods, his hand reaching for the switch but pauses for a moment. "Um, If you're about to do what I think you're gonna do, I wouldn't mind getting a few more kisses out of you first. N-Not that I wouldn't- I just-"

You giggle at his sudden panic and shake your head. "I get it, don't worry." You shift further up onto your knees, using the grip on his thighs to hoist yourself up before wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Go ahead."

With a click, you're surrounded with darkness. You feel Sal shift then hear the two buckles of his mask being undone and by the way you feel Sal move his arm, he places it on the bed beside him.

Suddenly his warm lips are on yours, sliding his arms around you. You deepen the kiss, leaning into him as you slide your fingers into his messy long blue hair. He gently bites your bottom lip inbetween his teeth and you allow yourself to let out a small moan, Sal taking the moment to slide his tongue into your mouth.

The kiss was rougher than the first, Sal needily and hungrily seeking friction with your tongue which you happily reciprocated. You give his hair a gentle, experimental tug and smirk into the kiss as he lets out a moan. Good to know. Moving one of your hands down his chest and his exposed midrift, you gently run a finger along the blue happy trail peeking out of his pants and stop, hooking your finger into the waistband of his skinny jeans.

You pull away from the kiss slightly, catching your breath but also to ask for consent because consent is sexy. "Can I?"

You can hear Sal as he catches his breath for a moment before he kisses your lips once more and answers, "Yes,"

Struggling for a second in the dark, you finally manage to undo his belt and pants. You kiss down his midrift before hooking your fingers into either side of the sides of his pants, tugging them down.

Sal lifts his butt for a moment to help pull them down just enough to gain access to him. You rub him through his boxers for a moment, Sal felt bigger than you expected. It's always the quiet ones. Wasting no time, you pull down the front of his boxers and his cock springs up against his stomach. You run your finger his cock for a moment, stopping when you feel a particularly prominent vein near the base and smirk, his cock twitching as you press down gently against it. Wrapping your fingers around his shaft, you slowly begin to stroke it. "You ok?" You ask, glancing up at the dark figure of Sals head.

"Y-Yeah," He manages, breathing out shakily. He's so cute. "You can be a little rougher than that, I won't break." He adds, shifting slightly to lean back on one of his hands.

You exhale a laugh at his words. "I should have guessed you were a little kinky, huh?" You purr, pulling a delicious moan from his lips as you leaned down and planted a kiss on his leaking tip.

Deciding to stop teasing him, you lick an experimental stripe up his shaft before taking him into your mouth. Slowly bobbing your head, you take more and more of his length into your mouth with each movement.

He moans as you speed up your movements and you feel him move his free hand to hover over your head. "F-Fuck, can I touch your head?"

You hum around his cock in response and his fingers find their way into your hair though, he isn't guiding your movements yet.

The quiet moans that leave Sals lips is like music to your ears, only encouraging you to draw more of them out of him. You grip his thighs as you continue your movements, trying to take as much of him into your mouth as you can without choking.

"S-Shit... Listen, if you need me to stop tap my thigh three times." He tells you, wrapping your hair around his hand to get a better grip on it and guessing what he was about to do, give another hum around his cock in response and gave his thighs a squeeze.

After waiting for your approval, he began to use the better grip he had on your hair to roughly guide your movements. You feel your eyes begin to water and you let out a few choked gags as you feel his tip hit the back of your throat a few times. You close your eyes and allow Sal to roughly fuck your throat, pressing your thighs together to gain some semblance of friction to the neglected wetness between them.

"Oh fuck- I'm gonna," He trailed off, hearing him let out another, slightly more audible moan as he sped up his movements. Fuck, you wished you could see his face.

You open your eyes, feeling his cock twitch against your tongue before allowing them to roll back as he halts his movements, holding your head in place. You feel his hot cum shoot into the back of your throat, it was a lot. He must have been a little pent up. After swallowing the cum so you dont choke, he releases his grip on your hair.

Finally able to pull away from him, you cough a few times and lean your head against his thigh, staying silent for a moment while only able to hear the sounds of both of your heavy breathing in the darkness. "Fuck, you're a bit of a freak aren't you Fisher?" You tease him after a moment, tucking him back into his boxers and pants before sliding your arms around him as you rest your head on his chest. "It's okay, I'm into it." You add.

Sal lifted himself of the bed slightly to pull his pants back up fully before returning your embrace, planting a kiss onto your forehead. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you. And uh, thanks for-"

"Sal you don't need to thank people after they give you a bj." You laugh and let go of him as you feel him move to buckle his mask back into his face. You flick the light back on, standing up and tossing the pillow back onto the bed.

As Sal refastens up his pants and belt, you head into the bathroom and flick on the light to check the damage to your make up. You have a few black streaks down your cheeks from where your dark eye make up ran. You shrug, deciding it looks sort of cool but fix your lipstick. "I clearly gotta invest in waterproof make up," You say as he wanders into the bathroom and watches you in the mirror.

He laughs, leaning against the door frame. "I don't know, it looks hot."

"Well, you're not wrong." You say shooting a smirk at him through the mirror and put your lipstick away. "C'mon lets go find Larry, Ash and Neil." You say, walking out of the bathroom and unlock the door. You glance at the lamp that was still on and shrug, deciding you wouldn't be the last couple to fuck around in the room and leaves the room with the lamp still on, Sal following close behind you.