The Birthday Present.♡

♡SMUT WARNING♡

Once his sweater was taken off and tossed on the floor somewhere, you lead him to sit down on the bed and kneel on the floor between his legs. You lean up to capture his lips in a kiss as your hand wanders down his chest and torso before beginning to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants.

"I'm glad I can see you this time," You tell him, pulling away from the kiss for a moment so he can lift himself slightly and slide his jeans down his thighs. You look up into his eyes, as electric blue as his hair and framed with his usual black eyeshadow. "You're so pretty, Sal~" You purr, running your fingers through his messy hair. "Almost makes me wanna ruin your make up as badly as you fuck up mine but alas, I don't have a cock to shove down your pretty throat," You smirk, ghosting your fingers over his slim, pale throat as he gulps, his face flushed red slightly. "Oh? You like that idea? Use your words, Blue."

"Yea-Yeah. I would, um, like that." Sal manages out in his flustered state.

"I'll be sure to invest in one." You say, pressing a kiss to his lips once more before moving down to be level with his clothed hard on. You hook your fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pull them down, allowing his cock to spring free. Wrapping your fingers around his length, you look up at him as you experimentally stroke him and smirk as you watch his head fall back and a soft groan escaped his lips.

"Do me a favor and keep your eyes on me, pretty boy~" You purr, reaching up and gently cupping his cheek with your free hand to guide his gaze back to you.

You lick the pre-cum from the tip of his member before taking it into his mouth, moving your hand from his face to tuck some of your hair behind your ear as you gaze up at him through your lashes.

Beginning to bob your head, you can't help but revel in the facial expressions and sounds you're able to draw from the bluenette. His hand soon finds its way to your hair and you grip his thighs gently as he begins to guide your head movements, becoming faster and rougher. Your eyes begin to water as you feel him hit the back of your throat a few times. You take the moment to take off his sneakers as well as fully pulling off and disgarding of his jeans.

Sensing he was close, you tap his thigh and he understands, immediately removing his hand from your hair. You pull away from him and unzip and remove your boots. "You didn't do anything wrong, I just think you'd prefer to cum elsewhere~" You say as you stand up and slip the dress you're wearing off before reaching back, unhooking your bra and letting it fall to the floor.

Sal reaches out his hands, quickly moving his eyes to yours to ask for consent. You smile, guiding his hands to your breasts and he gently gropes them. He rolls your nipples between his slim fingers, a moan slipping from your lips as a wave of electricity is sent between your legs.

Leaning forward, you capture his lips hungrily with yours and let your fingers slide into his electric blue locks. Biting his bottom lip, he parts his lips and you slide your tongue into his mouth, roughly colliding with his. His hands move to your waist, pulling you closer to him as your tongues continue to battle for dominance.

Pulling away for breath, you smirk at him and roughly pull his head back by his hair, eliciting a moan from his lips. You press soft kisses to the fades bruising on his neck before biting down and sucking, leaving several marks on his pretty pale neck and collar bones until you're satisfied.

You left go of his hair and gently brush some of his blue bangs from his eyes as he moves his gaze back to you. "Such a good boy for me," You murmur, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Fuck me, Sal Fisher." You say with a smirk and something darkens in his expression for a moment before finding yourself tossed onto your bed, the bluenette hovering over you.

His fingers run over the fishnets covering your thighs. "Want me to take them off?" You ask, he only shakes his head in response before tearing the crotch of them and pushes your dampened panties aside.

Fishnets were pretty cheap so you didn't really mind him doing this, though you make a mental note to invest in some crotchless tights.

He glances around before eyeing the small bottle of lube on your bedside table and squirts a small amount on his fingers. You moan as his fingers find your clit, rubbing it in circular motions a few times before dipping his fingers down, slipping one inside of you.

The bluenette leans down, kissing your neck as he moves his finger in and out of you before adding the second. You tilt your head back, Sal taking the opportunity to return the earlier favor and bite your neck. His fingers curl up inside of you, rubbing the spot that made you see stars.

"Fuck," You breathe out, feeling his tongue run over one of the new marks he created on your neck. "Blue, please."

Sal moved to gaze at you, cocking his head. "Please what?" He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Fuck me already, Fisher." You say, rolling your eyes.

Without warning, he replaces his fingers with his cock. You groan, feeling him sink into you as he holds onto your thighs. He's looking down at where your bodies connect as he bottoms out and you feel your face heat up.

His electric blue gaze meets yours as he checks for any sign of discomfort before beginning to slowly move his hips. He moves to hover over you, his hands moving to the mattress either side of your head to hold himself up. You wrap your legs around his waist and slide your fingers back into his hair.

He leans his forehead against yours, speeding up his thrusts as your breaths mingle. You move your head to kiss him deeply and he happily returns to kiss.

Sal pulls away slightly to adjust himself to thrust harder into you, a loud moan escaping your lips as he slams into the spot that made you see stars.

You hear him laugh lowly against your ear before he slams against the same spot. Sliding your arms onto his shoulders, your nails dig lightly into his pale skin as he continues to slam against the same spot. One of his hands moves to grip your thigh as he speeds up this thrusts, roughly slamming into you.

You pull him down to bury your face into his shoulder as your hands move further down his back. Feeling his breath against your ear, his thrusts start to become sloppier. You continue to let loud unholy sounds leave your lips as his rough thrusts continue and you run your nails up his back causing Sal to groan in your ear.

His hand moves from your thigh back to your clit, arching your back as he brings you to orgasm. He groans as you clamp and unclamp around his cock, evidentally causing him to fall over the edge to as he slams into you a final time before you feel a warmth fill you.

You pant softly as you feel him give a few more slow thrusts, being careful of your oversensitivity, riding out his orgasm before pulling out of you and moving your panties back into place.

Sal collapses on the bed beside you, the fast rising and falling of his chest matching yours. He turns his head to look at you and you smile at him before shifting to lay your head on his chest, his arm wrapping around your waist. "So what would you wanna do? On a, um, date?" Has asks, his fingers gently tracing up and down your side.

You smirk and shift to look up at him. His free arm is behind his head, propping it up as he looks back at you. "Well," You begin, thinking. "I'm pretty easy-"

"Really? I thought what we had was special," He says playfully, a fake pout on his lips and you roll your eyes, gently hitting his arm.

"Shut up, you know what I mean. A simple movie date or something would be fine with me. You don't have to take me out for a fancy dinner or some shit," You explain, absent mindedly playing with a lock of his blue hair.

Sal nods in response and leans forward, capturing your lips in a quick kiss. He pulls away and glances towards the door as he hears a knock on the front door of your apartment.

"The fuck?" You mutter, sitting up and grabbing your phone to check the time. Who the hell would be here at 3am? Maybe Maple or Chug forgot something.

"Uh, Sal its for you!" You both hear Todd call out apprehensively.