The Birthday Party Pt2.

You tap your chin for a moment in thought before answering. "You know what, truth. Seems a little early to choose dare, no?"

Larry laughs. "Fine. I wanna know..." He taps his chin for a moment in thought. "What made you choose to come to Nockfell for college?"

You glance away from Larry for a moment. "Well I was actually born here. My folks and I lived here for the first few years of my life, I don't really remember it though because of how young I was." Moving your gaze back to Larry, you continue, "From what my Grandma told me one day they just suddenly decided to move away from Nockfell and they wouldn't say why."

"Why don't you just ask them yourself?" Larry asks after taking a sip from the beer bottle in his hand.

Your smile drops slightly and your gaze moves to your lap. "...I went no contact with them as a teenager. I don't even know where they are, probably abroad knowing them." You admit before finishing your drink.

"Shit, sorry man." Larry says wirh a worried expression.

You smile at him, shaking your head. "It's fine, really. But you can make up for it by going to get me another drink." You wink, handing Larry your empty glass.

Feeling Sal gently take your hand, you smile reassuringly at him a squeeze his hand in return. "Well then," You lean forward and spin the bottle.

Larry soon returns, handing you your drink before plopping himself back down on the floor and took a sip from the bottle of beer he'd gotten while in the kitchen.

The bottle stops, pointing to Ash. "Dare."

You think for a moment before giggling. "Lick Larrys toes."

Ash makes a face. "Ew, no. Truth, then." She says, rolling her eyes at Larrys protests for changing her mind.

"Okay uh... Whats the worst date you'd ever been on?" You ask before sipping your drink.

Ash proceeds to explain a time where a guy brought her to hooters on a date, got very drunk and started harassing the poor waitresses before arguing loudly with the manager when they tried to throw him out. Ash said she had excused herself to go to the bathroom and escaped out of the bathroom window. "It was fucking awful, I blocked him on everything immediately after."

"I don't blame you, shit." Larry says before drinking his beer and watches as Ash spins the bottle.

A few truths and dares go back and forth. Chug gets dared to lick a shoe, Maple admits she hides in the bathroom to get away from Soda sometimes, Todd gets dared to drink strawberry milk with pickle juice and ketchup mixed in and throws up in the bathroom. Larry gets dared to lick Sals prosthetic eye, much to Sals distain. You follow them both to the bathroom since Sal had chosen you to be the person who verifys Larry did what he was dared to by Todd, influence heavily by Neil.

You giggle as Sal takes off his mask and takes out his eye, hesitantly holding it out to his brother. "This is gross, it should count as a dare for me too." Sal shouts to the others from the bathroom who only laugh in response.

You watch as Larry licks the eye ball and feel yourself grimace, Larry doesnt seem to care as much as Sal does though and completes the dare like a champ. He leaves the bathroom after you verbally verify to the others that he did it.

You stay with Sal, watching as he washes the glass eye throughly with anti-bacterial handwash. "You alright?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm more bothered about you seeing me without my eye, honestly." Sal admits, making sure all the soap was rinsed off of the eye.

"I've seen you without it before." You shrug and gently touch his arm. "Sal, I see such beauty in you even if you don't." He fills a cup with water, plopping the glass eyeball into it before turning to you.