The Catching of The Bird; Kentucky

The team had gotten on the Jet and headed straight for Kentucky. Garcia had traced the signal to a hotel in Bowling Green Kentucky were the team headed straight to. The Hotel was small. A cash only, cheap, hotel. They views the cameras, but all they ever saw of The Bird was their all dark figure. No face and nothing to identify them with. They interviewed the person at the front desk. All they could tell the team was the man was short and quiet. Only talked when he needed to. They went into the Hotel room. To their relief, it hadn't been cleaned yet. The Unsub had left only hours before. Meaning he must have known when Garcia found him.

The room was decently clean. Other than a few dishes in the sink and an unmade bed. Sadly the dishes had been rinsed. The unsub didn't have enough time to thoroughly clean them. But made time to make sure his DNA could not be found on any of the dishes.

But they did find something. A few strands of hair in the bathroom.

"The DNA results on the hair from the hotel came back aa a match to a Kai Parker. She lives in Tennessee. Oh, That's awful."

"Garcia?" Morgan asked.

"Kai Parker was 9 years old when there was a house fire. Her father threw her out the third story window to try and save her. Instead of jumping out with her, he stayed inside to try to find his wife and his other two kids. Kai was the only survivor. She suffered from a third degree burn on her side, a broken leg, wrist, and suffered from a concussion."

"What happened to her after?"

"Uh.. The only other family she has is her aunt. Caroline Street. Her husband died of cancer two years before the fire. She took Kai in and treated her as her own until Kai turned eighteen, inherited all her parents money, which is a lot, and when I say a lot I mean alot. Her parents were loaded. Sharon Parker, Kai's mom, is a very successful lawyer. And her husband Jose Parker is the CEO of a car company. They were both born into rich families and when they themselves became successful they became even richer. Kais a billionaire. And she's pretty successful too."

"What does she do for a living Garcia?"

"She's a Neurosurgeon. Not only that, it looks like she originally wanted to be a Police Officer according to the news. After all, being a billionaire gives you quite a media base. She has a PHD in Criminology, and Phycology. She also studied some law, probably due to her mom. She's an MD. And wow, She's like Reid. She was 13 when she started college. Graduated when she was 25. She got all of that in 12 years. That's practically impossible. She's 30 now. She has today off so she should be home. I'm sending you her address now."

"Well there's nothing left for us here. Let's take the jet."

Sorry this is so short. The next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!