Description

THE BIRD is a serial killer the BAU has been hunting since Spencer Reid joined the team. Since the start of his career, this killer has been loose. Now, after almost ten years, he's finally able to meet them face to face.

THE BIRD is a vigilante serial killer. Someone who has been killing murders, abusers, robbers, rapists, and anyone you could consider 'evil'. Those who have heard of them don't want them to be caught. In their eyes, THE BIRD has saved them. It's not long before THE BIRD finds the BAU on their case. They can't help but taunt and keep an eye on the BAU team. After all, doesn't it keep things interesting?

When THE BIRD visits Chicago, the BAU learn more about them and find themselves on a trail that's burning hot. THE BIRD knows the BAU is close and so they decide its time to get rid of the thing that started it all before the BAU stops them.

When the BAU takes finally takes hold of THE BIRD they think they finally got rid of them once and for all. They're wrong. The BAU and THE BIRD are forced to work together in order to help people that need saving. They must put aside their differences and learn to trust each other.

The BAU find that everything they thought they knew about THE BIRD may not be nearly as accurate as they once thought.

DISCLAIMER

This story is mine and mine alone. The idea came to me while I was dissociating and now I'm here to share with you. This is a Spencer Reid fanfiction. Criminal Minds does not belong to me. Only the story and my OC.

This story does include dialogue from the TV show.

This story is rated MATURE due to its material and content. Things such as abuse, murder, death, harassment, assault, blood, strong language, and mentions and talk of sex and sexual intimacy. Mentions of mental health such as depression and anxiety will also be mentioned.

I am an adult and my story has serious elements to it. Therefore I recommend this story for readers that are at least in high school.

If you see any spelling and/or grammar mistakes feel free to leave a comment to let me know and I will fix it as soon as I am able. Thank you for choosing this story. Please enjoy.