An Explosive First Meeting

It had been six? No, may be seven hours since Nanon was taken from the curb. He wasn't sure by whom or to where, but he could tell that he was in trouble.

He was being kept in a dark dingy room, with just one small bulb and a small whole, that was as close to a window he could get. Other than this, the room consisted of a wooden chair, right under the bulb, a small tub with a faucet (Nanon was not sure what that was for) and an adjoining door, which had been the bathroom that Nanon had discovered after the fourth hour or so.

Surprisingly, even though his assailants had drugged him to bring him here, they had not bothered to tie him up properly. It was only his hands that were bound together with a long piece of rope tied to the pipe of the faucet, enabling him to walk around the room and access the toilet when he wanted.

That was a bit odd if he was being honest, not that he had been kidnapped before, no, it was just that it made sense to let your hostage suffer and ensure that they did not run away. Either they did not care enough, or they were well assured that there was nothing Nanon could do to run away. The latter option was worse.

He just hoped Chimon made it home safe.

He wasn't sure why had they done what they had done. Nanon was no one. Why would anybody be interested in kidnapping him? If this was about ransom, Nanon chuckled humorlessly to himself, his assailants were about to be unpleasantly surprised by his Uncle.

Moreover, no one had come to see him yet. Nanon had started to regain his consciousness while he was being carried inside. He had looked around as much as he could from on top of the stone wall's shoulder, and the place looked like the secret lair of some evil dragon...or may be the Batcave.

What the fuck was Nanon thinking? May be the drug had not worn off completely.

Around hour five, he had heard the two voices from before talking.

"I have called him, he said he'll be here first thing early in the morning because right now he can't leave P'Earth alone," had said the one whom Nanon was sure had pricked him in the neck. Going by the conversation, his name was Drake.

"Drake, are you sure this is the guy? Honestly, he looks like a kicked puppy himself."

Ouch. Nanon decided not to take offense to that as long as the argument worked in his favor.

"I don't know Force; these people can act very innocent. We have pictures of him trying to kidnap a child."

Okay two things, the stone wall was called Force and second, what the fuck were they talking about? Maybe they were not talking about Nanon. Surely, it had to be about someone else. After that, it was complete silence.

That had been about two may be three hours ago and still no one had entered the room.

It was getting a bit chilly. Nanon had noticed that the ground was a bit mossy and going by the height of the small whole in the wall, it was clearly the basement of the building. This had led Nanon to sit on the floor, in the corner of the room, hugging his knees to his chest, serving the purpose of keeping him slightly warmer and controlling the growling sounds coming from his stomach. He sniffed. Maybe he was catching a cold too.

He truly sometimes felt like the divine comedy. Just as he was about to free himself from one hell, he had fallen straight into another. At least the miserable condition had had lived in all along, was coming to use as survival skill.

Nanon's thoughts were interrupted by the door banging open loudly. It startled him and he weakly, but quickly stood up to face his assailants.

He looked up...only to get the biggest shock of his life.