Copyright

© Lucia Bell 2024

•All rights are reserved. No part of this story shall be reproduced or copied in any form without the author's written permission except for the brief quotations.

• This story is based on my imagination and is a work of fiction.

• Any resemblance with real life incidents and/or people alive or dead is purely coincidental.

• All the names,places, businesses, magazines etc. mentioned in this story are fictitious and /or are products of the author's imagination.

• Any media used in this book are not owned by the author.

• There will be grammatical errors as English is not my first or even second language so please bear with me. I'm neither a professional writer nor do I have the training, I've taken up on writing simply as a hobby and to improve my intellectual ability in my free time.

• Please refrain from being offensive on comment's section, that's just simply rude. As I've said already, I'm just writing for fun. If you don't like my story or my writing style is not up to your liking then it's alright, it's your choice and you can always choose to stop reading it further.

• Updates will be irregular as I'm still learning and all of this is new to me.

• Sooo yeah that was pretty much everything I wanted to say before you start reading.

Enjoy.

~Lucia Bell