тнє яєԃ вαℓℓσση

I mumble a cry of mixed relief  and pain as the blade dips out of my skin

I mumble a cry of mixed relief  and pain as the blade dips out of my skin. Henry's friends let go of me and Henry shoves me to the ground beside my bike. The three of them turn and walk away. "BITCH!" He hollers as he turns the corner.

A small sob comes out of my mouth. I have no energy to get up. But I do. I sit up and carefully look at my already scar filled flesh. Now with the word 'Henry' simply scrawled into it in the writing of a child.

I pick myself up and walk home. My bikes perfect frame now dented by Victor Criss. Sometime during the short walk I start running. I'm going dizzy from the blood loss. "Fuck them." I mutter as I kick a rock. "Fuck him stupid..." I start as I bend down to pick up a rock.

"...Asshole of a person." stand up straight again, this time a small stone is set in my shaking hand. I'm met with a balloon. Just a simple red balloon you'd get from the fair. Yet somehow it looks, Un natural. I drop my bike and it clatters to the ground. Yet it sounds strange, the bike falling makes absolutely no sound.

When before it loudly clattered. I glance around. No one's here. The balloon isn't blowing in the now picking up wind. It's staying perfectly still. As if calling for me too reach out and grab it. As I think these thoughts my bleeding hand reaches up as if on command.

Blood dripping down onto the sidewalk. I wince from the sharp pain that occurs as I close my fist around the balloons long string. The second I touch it my body fills with adrenaline.

The air leaves my body. I quietly scream and try to take the hand off the dreaded thing. It doesn't work. The blood on my arm starts to stop and for a moment I think the bleeding has stopped. Then my eyes open wide as the blood starts trickling again.

Not in the usual way. The blood starts flowing upwards and into the sky. My ears fill with the laughter of children. Deafening all other sounds around me. I lift up my right arm in hopes to pull my left one off the balloon. I scream, trying as hard as I can to let go. But it's like I'm paralyzed by it.

I scream again. Even louder than before and I can't even hear my own voice. The sounds of laughter are so loud. But they aren't human, they sound disoriented, like a broken record. Then a.l of a sudden the balloon slowly starts to turn.

I give a massive tug and my body finally comes loose. I tumble to the ground for the second time that hour and stare, with my mouth gaping, at the turning balloon. Once it fully turns around it suddenly stops. 

Red words are printed in thin white ink, contrasting the bright red of the balloon. It reads out 'you'll float too' I'm just trying to process this information, when suddenly the balloon pops and a tall clown is standing there. 

"Shit!" I yell as I stumble back. The clowns gloved hand reaches out towards me. But I don't stick around to see what it's going to do. I stumble back a few feet and quickly whip around. I sprint ten feet before looking back.

When I turn around nothing is there. No clown, no balloon, just my bike... which had moved over ten feet from where I'd dropped it. It's now laying in the middle of the road. Instantly a car comes whizzing by and runs it over. 

I cry out but he doesn't hear it. The bike smashes into a million pieces. Far too many for me to collect. I walk home sadly once i get upstairs I quickly look down at my arms, all the scars were bleeding, even ones months old.

"What the fuck..." I mutter to myself. I curl up in my bed a moment later and silently start to sob. I sob because of that goddamn clown I saw today. I sob because of Henry Bowers and his fucked up friends, but I mostly sob because he's right. I am a stupid dyke.

 I am a stupid dyke