тнє яσɕк ƒιցнт

Soon we're all walking our bikes down the street, Richie's riding circles around us

Soon we're all walking our bikes down the street, Richie's riding circles around us. "You weren't the one cleaning the fucking bloody bathroom." I say to him sarcastically. "No, I love being your personal doorman, really." He says back to me in the same tone.

"Could you idiots have taken any longer?" He says to the whole group. "All right, shut up Richie." Eddie says. "Yeah shut up, Richie." Stan says. "Oh, okay, trash the trash mouth, I get it." He says and rolls his eyes.

"Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddies moms vagina on Halloween." Richie practically yells. Beverly turns red at this. "She didn't imagine it." Bill says, and stops walking.

"I... I saw something too." My head fills with thoughts. The clown. I saw that goddamn clown a few days ago. "You saw blood too?" Stanley asks Bill. "Not blood." Bill starts quietly. "I saw G-g-Georgie. It seemed to real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this..." Bill gets cut off by Eddie. "The clown." Eddie says.

"Oh my god." I say, feeling light headed. "Yeah, I saw him too." I say quietly. Ben nods silently and so does Stan. All of a sudden, fear fills the air. Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?" Richie asks, I roll my eyes. "Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

All of a sudden we hear yelling in the distance. Making me jump. "Oh shit." Richie says, look g at the black car parked next to the edge of the road and the beginning of the Barrens. "That's Belch Huggins car." I look up, annoyed.

"Oh my god, why are they always where we are?" I say. "We should probably get out of here." Eddie says in his usual quick voice. "Yeah." Richie says to him. "Wait..." Bill says and points to a bike beside Belchs car. "Isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?"

"Yeah, that's Mikes." Eddie says quietly. "We have to help him!" Beverly says to the rest of us. "I agree." I tell her and put up my kickstand. "We should." Richie says and then glances at Beverly, giving me a 'she's crazy' look. 

"Yes." Beverly says, she drops her bike in the middle of the road and I follow, running after her. We run down the path too see Mike laying on the ground, Henry sitting on top of him, rock in hand. In about two seconds Mikes skull would be crushed.

Beverly hurls a rock at Henry, hits him in the head, and he drops the rock in his own hand. I stand beside her. "Nice throw." Stan tells Beverly. "Thanks." She says quickly. Bill bends down and picks up more rocks.

Soon all of us are doing the same. Since Henry's drown and his two idiot friends are in shock, Mike crawls through the shallow water. By the time Mike is over the water, I pull him up and he sits down behind us, out of breathe. 

"You losers are trying to hard." Henry says, standing close to the waters edge. "She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely. Like i did." He finishes and grabs his crotch. I see small tears threatening to spill out of Beverly's eyes, so I grab her hand and she holds it tight.

Ben screams at Henry and then throws the rock in his hand, it hits Henry in the face. "What the fuck." Victor says, confused to see people fighting back. Beverly hurls a rock at them and misses Belch by an inch.

"This is for my arms you fucking asshole!" I scream and hit Henry in the face. The three of them all grab ammunition. "Come on! Get them, fuck." Henry says. "ROCK WAR!" Richie screams right before he's hit in the face. Suddenly rocks are flying everywhere.

I get hit in the thigh. "Get 'em!" Henry screams. "Watch out." Stan says and I dodge one right before it breaks my nose. "Fuck you, motherfuckers!" Richie screams and hits someone in the ribs. Eddie runs down into the water and hits Belch in the face.

"Fuck outta here!" Richie screams again. Now Mike is up, he hits Henry in the shin and he falls to the ground. Beverly misses Belch. "Fuck you, bitch!" He screams and then she hits him in the face. "Come on guys let's get 'em!" Eddie screams. 

"Fuck this." Victor says and runs out into the woods. Belch is right behind him. Leaving Henry on the ground. "Fuck you losers." Belch screams as he retreats away. We all stand still now. We just won a fight against Henry Bowers.

We all paint heavily and stare at Henry on the ground. Henry slowly gets up as the eight of us start walking into the bushes. "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie screams and flips Henry off before walking away.

Leaving the defeated bully laying on the hot gravel. "How do you like it, fucker!" I scream with my hands cupped around my mouth before walking back down the bath to where my friends are.

 "How do you like it, fucker!" I scream with my hands cupped around my mouth before walking back down the bath to where my friends are