Po vs shen

Fade to a black screen. A red torch suddenly looms onscreen, illuminating an unconscious Furious Five wrapped together in chains.

The bright light revives them. Tigress blinks, then glares furiously at something off-screen.

Lord Shen and Boss Wolf the one holding the torch, they are in a large boat somewhere in the city.

Next to him princess in a peacock gown and Diane chained up glaring at him.

"It's a shame you gave up being a criminal Diane, I would've wanted you as my right hand women, we could've been the perfect team, partners"

"I wouldn't be caught dead seen with you" Diane says.

"Such sad, sad faces. But now is a time only for joy. And since you couldn't join me Diane, I'll take your daughter instead raise as my own"

He approaches the Five and leans in closely to Tigress' ear.

"You are going to be part of something beautiful"

Tigress snarls at the wicked peacock. Shen leans back and gazes at Tigress- she snarls menacingly.

"Once we reach the harbor, in front of all the world, you and your precious kung fu will die" He turns away from them.

"Then China will know to bow before me. Set sail!"

"You won't get away with this" Diane snarled.

"But I already have"

The Five are hoisted up high above the ship. Cut to an interior room, where some young children are enjoying a puppet show.

Suddenly the paper screen is tinted red, and a large black shape slides above the little puppets.

The children cower in fear, and on the other side of the screen, the pig holding the puppets looks behind him and is equally terrified.

In another room, some rabbits are playing when they spot a large dragon head figure moving past their window.

Elsewhere, a sheep is distracted from watering her plant pit by a mast bumping into the sign outside her window. The citizens all look outside to see...

A huge armada of ships sliding slowly down the canal, filled with wolf soldiers and cannons.

In a ship twice as large as the others, Lord Shen stands on a podium above his largest cannon.

Farther up the line of ships, The Five hang suspended above the wolves, silent and depressed as they await death.

"Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this. I always thought I'd meet a nice girl, and settle down... and then she'd eat my head. So sad"

"We cannot give up hope! Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?"

He looks up at her... and sees her grief-stricken expression.

Some distance in front of the armada, several citizens watch the scene from a small bridge stretching across the canal. Boss Wolf turns to Shen.

"Lord Shen, what about the bridge?"

"Nothing stands in my way"

A cannon at the front of the line is aimed towards the bridge.

The citizens realize what is about to happen and flee for their lives.

"Fire!"

The cannon is fired. The citizens barely manage to clear the bridge before it is completely obliterated.

They dodge falling debris as they run. The Five are horrified by this act.

"YOU COWARD!"

Shen ignores her. Tigress stares at the scene, glances up... and spots a shape standing on a high roof, illuminated by the moonlight. A familiar, round, black and white shape wearing a cone shaped hat... Tigress can't believe it...