Welcome to juniper city

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Zhen wakes up ok who just had a vision

"Ah! Zhen! I had a vision. I saw The Chameleon. She's gonna take over cities and towns and the Valley of Peace"

"A vision?" Princess overheard

"While you were asleep? I'm pretty sure that's just a dream" zhen says.

"Not a dream, a vision. Either I had a bad dumpling before I went to sleep, or it's a Dragon Warrior thing.
We got to get to The Chameleon and take her down" po says.

"Well, then you're in luck. Welcome to Juniper City" zhen shows them as they up on dock.

"Whoa!" The two were amazed.

"This is the place where you can be whatever you wanna be, do whatever you wanna do, and steal whatever you wanna steal. Uh, if that's your thing"

"Land ho!" The fish says. "Whoa. That came out of nowhere"

The three climb on a create that was being lifted and as they tour the city, Po saw it was a fast city as he ran into people.

"Ah! Whoa!"

"Move!"

"Look out!"

"Sorry!"

"Out of the way!"

"I've never seen so much traffic before" Po says.

"You don't have rush hour in the Valley of Peace?" Zhen says.

"No one's ever in that much of a rush. Oof" po says as he bumps into a boar.

"Come on!" He and princess see zhen far ahead.

They try to get through the rushing crowd a pass food cart nearly hit princess when Po pulls her out of the way.

"Well, sure is good to be home again. The sights. The sounds" Zheng and princess bump into Po who stops.

"The smells" he smelt the glorious foods, "It's a wonton wonderland! Yeah!" Po fantasied the foods.

"Po" then zhen and princess made him snap out of it, "Po!" Princess calls him.

"Focus!" Zhen says.

"This city is the most amazing place I've ever seen!" Po says.

"I used to feel the same way until The Chameleon got her claws into it" zhen says

They see the chameleon's henchmen guards were terrorizing the citizens taking the money, it made princess hissed like an angry cat.

"Tonight, we take down The Chameleon" Po says.

"Oh, yeah" Zhen agrees.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Princess asked.

"Here I'll show you where this villainous sorceress lurks as she dominates the city" Zhen says.

"Is she lurking in that villainous tower dominating the city?" Po looks above them.

"How'd you know?" Zhen asked.

"Eh, not my first time takin' down a villain" po says.

"He really can knows" princess says.

"Let's keep moving" Zhen says.

"Hey, Zhen!" A few citizens recognized her.

"Heya, Zhen"

"Long time no see"

"How you doin', Zhen?"

"Wow, you're quite the local celeb" Po says.

"Yeah, well, let's just say a face like mine is hard to forget"