Panic in the village

The scene cuts to Po in a festival, dancing with a child.

"Dance, Lotus, dance"

"He's so handsome"

"Hi!" Po bear hugs the village panda this time.

"That's a panda hug"

"Hey!"

"Li waves back. Po circles around Mei Mei, chasing kids who are playing with fireworks.

"Po..."

Lei lei styles princess hair, then po wanders around the village, smiling until he sees a dying flower.

He pauses and attempts to perform chi on the flower. As the flower is about to rise, he stops when he sees Tigress and Diane climbing up the village with a jade scroll.

"Tigress?"

"Who's she?"

"Diane?" Princess ran to her

Lei Lei gasps and hugs Tigress, "Big stripy baby!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Kai attacked the valley. He's taken every master in China, including Shifu and the others. It's... it's all gone, Po. Everything, everyone"

"Everyone?"

"Everyone"

"How's my restaurant?" Nearby pandas look at him, confused about his priorities.

"We'll talk later"

"And now he's on his way here. He's after you, Po. He's after all pandas"

"How long do we have?"

"Not long"

"Please, tell me you've mastered chi. Because if he gets here and attacks everyone, he'll come after princess too" Diane says.

"Here, take the baby"

"Dad. Dad?"

LI holds up a baby, "Ok, who belongs to this one?"

"You need to teach me the secret chi technique now"

"I'm afraid you need more time. Everyone, go get your things. Let me hand you that"

"I don't have more time! I need to learn it now"

"Sorry, you're not ready. Ok, pack everything!"

"I am ready"

"Not quite"

"What are you talking about? I've done everything you've asked. I mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks, hot tubs. I am totally involved with my panda parts. Now why won't you show me?"

"Because I don't know it!"

"You what?"

"I don't... know it, ok? No one does. Maybe we used to but... but not anymore"

"You lied?"

"No, I... Yes"

"W-why?"

"To save your life! I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you. What am I supposed to do? Just—just let that happen?"

"Yes! I'm the Dragon Warrior. Facing maniacs, that's my job. But because of you, I left the valley unprotected. I left my friends unprotected. And now they're all... they're all...princess is gonna-"

"And you would have been, too. I lost you once. I am not going to lose you again. I can't"

"You just did" he runs off to see the villagers panicking.