Training and trouble

"Aw, yeah. First day of panda training! Alright, flower, I'm gonna make you bloom" He waves his fingers around. The scene cuts to Po running to Li's room. He pokes a sleeping Li.

"Dad, Dad"

"What? What? What is it?"

"I'm ready for my first day of panda training"

"What?"

"You know. Learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world"

"Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed"

"Of course! Nobody said this was gonna be easy" Po goes back to sleep. An unknown amount of time has passed. Li opens Po's door and wakes him up.

"Did I oversleep?"

"You sure did"

"Yes!"

The scene cuts to Po, Li, and some kids playing Hacky Sack.

"Yeah. Show him, kids"

"Can you do this? Can you do that?"

PO catches bag and maintains its airtime, "How about this? How about that? Am I doing it? Is this good?"

"Whoa..."

"I got it! Uh, grandma panda. Heads up!" The bag knocks her unconscious.

"We better roll" Po, Li, and the kids sneak away.

"Po, lunchtime!"

Mr. Ping sees pandas rolling towards him. He tosses out his dumplings in a panic and dodges.

Princess was walking with the baby girl pandas when she saw Po rolls, but he  hits obstacles repeatedly, until he lands on Li.

"Oh my" she gasped.

"You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll"

"Ugh, rookie mistake"

"Dim. Sum. Let's show him how we go uphill" Li pulls back a bamboo tree and flings the two into the air.

"That's beautiful"

"Snack time" Mr. Ping gasps and drops his dumplings as he watches Po fly.

"Po, you can fly?"

Lei lei shows princess her room when they see po flying.

"I'm coming in hot!" He lands on Dim and Sum.

"Get them while they're cold" Mr. Ping goes in his room, only to see many panda babies eating up all his food.

"What are you doing there? That food is for Po!"

"Throw it in"

The scene cuts to Po getting a chiropractic treatment from Panda Villager #2.

"There, there. That's it" po rolls down a hill.

"Feeling relaxed?"

"Totally"

"Just let yourself fall into it"

"Got it" Po rolls down, but fails again. The scene cuts to Li comforting Po as he throws up.

"I'm fine. I just.."

"There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy"

The scene cuts to Mr. Ping dealing with all the chaos in his room.

"Get out of there! My noodles! Leave my noodles alone!"

The scene cuts to Mei Mei practicing with her ribbon. Po rolls down the hill and gets himself and Mei Mei wrapped together by the ribbon.