Meet zhen

Po and princess head inside the jade place, "Attention, mysterious figure! The Dragon Warrior's here to perform justice"

"What are we looking for" princess asked.

"I know you're in here. Just a matter of time before I find you Ooh. You can't hide from justice forever" then he sees the thief's reflection in oogway's statue eye.

"Stay behind me princess" he pulls her back behind him.

"The Dagger of Deng Wa. You've got excellent taste, I'll give you that. But I can't give you that. Give it back"

And standing in front of him was a common thief, "If you insist" she throws the dagger but he grabs it carefully.

But when he throws his staff in the air, it fell into princess paws.

"Here you go" she gave it back to him.

"Oh, no! He's got a walking stick. What are you gonna do, stroll me to death?"

"This stick is not for the strolling. It's the Staff of Wisdom"

"The Dragon Warrior is gonna be mad when he finds out you took his stick"

"I am the Dragon Warrior"

"I'm just gonna say it. Nothing about you says "dragon" or "warrior."

The thief runs taking down torches and soils the oil on the floor and po slips and falls.

" Whoa. Hi-yah! How dare you desecrate the Hall of Heroes?"

"Who's desecratin' what now?" Her tail flickers an artifact.

"Master Ostrich's Egg!"

"Oops, my bad. Hi-yah!

"Uncle Po" princess shouts.

"AH! The Indestructible Chain Hammer of Master Pangolin.

"Whoopsies" the knocks down more artifacts.

"Ha-ha! Oh!" He kicks them in the air and catches them.

The gray fox theeaths to knock down the, "The Urn of Whispering Warriors! Which I've already broken! Twice!"

"Why would you keep an urn of souls? Feels kinda creepy"

"Are you doin' okay there, big guy? You're lookin' a little tired"

"I've never felt more awake!" He kicks her off.

She hits her head and a hammer flew towards him, "The War Hammer of Master Chipmunk?"

But before it could hit the urn, princess delicately grabs the tiny hammer on time.

"Thank you princess" he hands her the artifacts,

"Go I'll put these back you take care of the thief" princess says.

"Ok, You're gonna pay for that" but he goaded when he sees her laying unconscious.

"Hello?" But as soon as he got too close, she took the staff and kicked him.

He bumped into princess who collapsed, they both fell and the urn breaks.

"You faker. It's not faking. It's called Method. Catch ya later, panda"

"No. I think I'll catch you now" he closes the doors by throwing the pillars.

"Princess! Now!" Po calls her.

Princess nodded and walks nonchalantly towards her, but the fox laughs.

"You think you're kidding is gonna beat me, what's she gonna do have a cup of tea"