An old foe returned

The opening begins with the moon reflecting on some water, somewhere in the mines, as the miners worked.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hey"

When one of them notices something was putting out the lights and up ahead....an old foe has returned.

"Hmm?" One of the mines notices the other one running and screaming, like he saw a ghost.

He panicked when he saw tai lung, "That's right. It is I, Tai Lung"

"It can't be"

"Tai Lung" the other lines called his name.

"I have returned to take what is mine. Which is everything that is yours"

He caused mayhem and destruction and a fire surrounding him.

"Let it be known from the highest mountain to the lowest valley that Tai Lung lives, and no one will stand in his way. Not even the great Dragon Warrior" but there was something odd about tai lung...something unnatural.

At the valley of peace, Mr ping and li shen were getting Everything ready for the opening of a noddle tofu restaurant, but something was missing

"Oh, where is Po? He was supposed to be here hours ago" ping worries.

"Ping, will you please just relax?" Li tries to calm him.

"I am relaxed!"

"Okay. I'm sure Po is fine"

"But what if he's sick? What if he's hurt? What if he's hungry?" Ping whimpers.

"Don't get your noodles in a twist. If I know our son, he's probably just kicking back and catching some rays"

To which he was protecting another city, he was fighting a stingray.

"Kung fu! Whoa! That's bad. Whoa! Getting worse.
Whoa! Ah, come on!" The strongest breaks the bridge circling po on a pole.

"Ha-ha!"

"Okay, big guy. We're really gonna have to wrap this up" he jumps on the stingray and tying him up, they went crashing.

"Whee! Oink. Oink" he gets the ray to spit out three piglet children.

"Again, again!"

"That was fun"

"Let's do that again"

"And next time, keep your surf off their turf." Po says.

He heads back to the valley of peace, for an important event.

"I'm late. I'm late. Ooh, I'm late" he ran and gets surrounded by fans.

"The Dragon Warrior is back!"

"It's the Dragon Warrior!"

"Was, is and always will be" Po says overconfidently

"We love you, Dragon Warrior!"

"And I love you too, adoring fan"

"Sign my scroll"

"Sign my hat"

"Sign my shirt"

"Okay, okay. I'll sign whatever you want" po was busy, he didn't realize he was signing on shifu's head.

"Po!"

"Master Shifu!"

"Here, let me just..." he tries to get it off but it only smears.

"There, that's much... worse"

"We have to talk"

"Absolutely. Let's talk. Right after the ceremony. Let's go!"

"Ceremony? What ceremony?"

He shows everyone the staff, "The Staff of Wisdom"

"Ooh"

"Given to me by Master Oogway himself"

"Aah"

"It is said that whoever possesses this staff has the power to travel between the realms. The power to unlock the door to the Spirit Realm. And now, the power to open the all-new Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu"

He cuts the ribbon to his dad's new restaurant.

"Where the broth has kick and the bean curd's a knockout"

"Dragon Warrior! Will the Furious Five be here too?" Someone asked.

"Unfortunately, no. They're off on super cool kung fu missions. Tigress is taking on the free-range chicken gang. Monkey's hot on the trail of the missing macaque. Crane was crowned king of the Crocodilians"

"Crane!"

"Long story. Viper's wrappin' up peace talks between the cobras and the mongooses. Or is it mongeese?
And Mantis? Well, he's just trying to keep his blushing bride from bitin' his head off. (Mentioned in kung fu panda 2) but I am proud to announce an old master will be coming back with her daughter...master Diane and young princess" the crowd rallied up.

"But Just 'cause they're not here in person doesn't mean they're not here as life-sized cut-outs" he reveals their cutouts.

"Now, who wants a picture? Okay, okay. One at a time"

"Oh! Me, me, me! Me!"

"You"

"My turn! My turn!"

"And then you"

But master Shifu intervened, "He really captured your disapproving scowl"

"We need to talk. Now"

"Hey, can I get one of those in a wallet size?" Po asked the photographer.

"Po!"

"Coming"

Meanwhile at the bad guys house, once again they were leaving again but this time together.

Diane watches them taking their baggages to the door, "ok Diane we're heading out again" wolf says.

"So tell me again, why are you leaving me with babysitting" she asked.

"I told you, we're gonna be out of town for awhile, we got to go help out an old friend who's in trouble, we'll see you in a week give or take this won't take long, anyway we won't take too long, have fun, bye princess" wolf shouts then shuts the door.

Diane waited as she watches them leave, then she pulls out her own bags, she was gonna go back to the valley of peace.

"Come on princess, we're gonna see po again"Diane shouts.