Traveling to the secret panda villiage

At the bad guys mansion, the guys were leaving again on a family trip they wave by to princess who is 13.

"Bye bye princess" shark waved.

"Bye sweetie" webs says.

"Bye kiddo" snake says.

"See ya hon" wolf says.

"Bye princess" piranha says.

Then after they left Diane's phone rang, "hello....master Shifu....ok I'm on my way"

She hangs up and grabs princess, "come on princess we're back to china"

The scene cuts to Po and the Five watching Shifu look through all the scrolls in the Jade Palace library.

"Kai. Kai. Where is it? There's so much wisdom in here, I can't find anything" he picks up a jade scroll.

"Yes. Behold. All the answers will be found within. What? It's blank? Are you kidding me? Not again. Wait, wait. Hold on. Sorry. Oh ok, here we go" The others move next to Shifu..

"Master Shifu" Diane entered.

"Diane I'm so glad to see you" Shifu ran to her and the two hug.

"I came as soon as I could as I heard your urgent message what's wrong"

"We been attacked" Shifu says.

"By kai I know" Diane says.

"Uncle po" princess ran to him.

"Princess, aw you grew so much" he hugs her.

"How did you know?" Shifu asked.

"I saw on the news"

"We're about to get our answers, It is written in Oogway's hand" As he reads the scroll, Li and Mr. Ping are seen standing nearby.

"Long ago, I had a brother"

"Oogway had a brother?"

"In arms. In arms. Sorry. He says brother in arms"

"Can you just unroll it all at once?" Shifu refuses to unroll it.

"I was an ambitious young warrior..."

The scene cuts to 2D animation. The ink on the scroll becomes fluid, creating images as Oogway's words continue.

"...leading a great army. And fighting by my side was Kai. My closest friend. One day, we were ambushed. I was badly wounded. My friend carried me for days... looking for help. Until we came to a secret village, high in the mountains. An ancient place of healing. A village of pandas"

The scene cuts back to 3D animation. Everyone gasps.

"Pandas?"

"Yes, pandas. Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me. They taught me how to give chi. But Kai wanted the power all to himself. He saw that what could be given could also be taken. I had to stop him. Our battle shook the Earth. Until, finally, I banished Kai to the spirit realm. Should he ever return to the mortal realm, he can only be stopped..."

"...by a true master of chi"

"True master of chi?...Like you!"

"Me? I can barely make a flower bloom. I'd need at least thirty more years, and a cave"

"We need a chi master"

"He will continue stealing the chi of masters until he has consumed it all"

Po sneaks off from Shifu and the Five. He looks at the early parts of the scroll, taking notice of the ancient pandas that could teach chi.