Betrayed

Back down below, the bunnies were playing with fireworks, princess was sleeping.

The bunnies creeped up on her about to tear off her fur.

When webs popped out spiking them away, "go on scat, get out of here you little creeps" then piranha jumps out shooing them.

"Beat it you little pest" he growls and the bunnies ran laughing.

Then a money sneaks up stealing her necklace only to be grabbed by wolf.

"Hand it over" the necklace places the necklace in his hand the shark yanks him by his tali and head and threw him away.

"Get out of here you"

"How long do we need to keep this up this place isn't safe for princess" snake says.

"Don't worry many just a couple more hours and then we'll get princess out of here, just hang on ok"

"Ugh...alright but I don't like how these guys are trying to steal or hurt her"

Bit while they were distracted, princess wakes up to see Po was trying to teach Zhen.

"Okay, let's try this again. Stir the pot, roll the wok, serve the dish, and ska-blam! Hey, where's the golden dragon that's supposed to shoot out? Zhen was using a broom.

"Not gonna happen with a broom. Yeah? Still not bad though. Yeah. But stir later, roll higher, and the word is "skadoosh."

"Skadoosh" isn't a word"

"And "ska-blam" is?"

They got terrified by the fireworks, "I gotta say, you're not like any of the other masters I've met"

"Yeah, I know. There's not a lot of pandas"

"No, you're, like, a good guy"

"Listen up. The coast is clear" Hans says, "Thieves, hit the streets. And you two, get out of my sight"

Unfortunately for the bad guys, princess went with po as they sneak to the chameleon palace.

"Huh?"

"I know I promised that I'd lead you right to The Chameleon's front door, but the back door seems a little more practical"

"I gotta say, Zhen, you really are a fox of your word" Po hands her something.

"A chewed-up peach pit?"

"One from Master Oogway's peach tree of heavenly wisdom. Eh, it's a Valley of Peace thing. It's supposed to remind me that every pit holds the promise of a mighty tree. Maybe it'll do the same for you"

"Are you sure you wanna do this po" princess asked.

"As a wise Spiritual Leader once said, how may one kick butt, if one doesn't seek a butt to kick?"

"What?" She tilted her head.

"You're a real piece of work, you know that?"

"Thank you" they entered through a tunnel.

"Wait, was that a compliment or an insult?" Po asked.

"Yes" Zhen answered.

Meanwhile in the city, Mr ping and Li were looking for po.

"Whoa"

"Have you seen our son?" They asked a bunny then they asked other citizens if they seen Po

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"Nope"

"Nah"

"Tell us you've seen our son" they asked a pelican who squawked.