🌸☆~'||'~Volume 10~'||'~☆🌸

🌸~'||'~Chapter 10~'||'~🌸
"Friendships vs relationships"
~----~
⚠️🌸~'|--Warning--|'~🌸⚠️
This chapter contains...
Insecurities
Eating disorder
Mental health issues
Suicide mentions
Self harm
Terrible addiction
Bad Grammer
Terrible spelling
Side Ships
Lbgt
Lesbian
Mitsuri x Shinobu
.
.
.

-----
🌸~'||'~Mitsuri's pov~'||'~🌸
-----

.
.
.

Shinobu grabbed my arm, dragging me into another section of the school, more of a private area. I blushed a little of the idea of us being alone in a secluded area, and suddenly I blurted out in the dead silence, "What did you want to talk about Shinobu?" I suspect it was something important if she really wanted nobody to hear us talk about it. Suddenly before I even had time to react, Shinobu had tears forming in her eyes and immediately broke down in tears and fell down as she cling onto my leg. "S-Shinobu?!" I yelled, my voice filled with concern. I didn't know what to do, I bent down and grabbed her small body, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

"Shhh...everything is gonna be alright... what's wrong?"

"I-Im sorry! I'm sorry for never telling you anything! I'm sorry for not being worthy enough to be friends with someone like you! I'm sorry!" Her voice was hardly audible with the amount of chokes she had from her tears and coughs.

"What are you talking about Shinobu? What's going on?! Y-your always worthy of being my friend! I really care about you Shinobu! I wanna help!"

"I-Im slowly killing m-myself! All so I can be someone else I'm not! I can't even look at you without being bad about what I'm doing to myself! I never been myself and I never even been a real friend! I always envied y-your! I wanted to be you and yet I never bothered to learn more about you! I just...I just!" My eyes widen, all this time she been around me because she wanted to be me??

"N-no! That's not true Shinobu! I'm not someone you wanna be! I'm myself because I made myself! I always be shamed for how I was! I was always stronger than others! I was always shut out because of the way I looked! Beauty was all that mattered for me for so many years and yet I never woke up to the real world! I starved myself so I could fit in!"

"I-I can't breathe.... I'm sorry!" I clung onto her harder, this poor girl, slwoly shutting down, bro even Knowing who she was anymore. I was never this close to someone before, because they were only with me just to be me. Shinobu was one of those girl's, but yet she is different in a way, she wants to find herself, but she doesn't know how to take that first step. I don't know how to accept myself just yet, so in the end, we are in the same situation.

"You don't have to be...I forgive you... I'm used to this...we are in the same addiction and situation, so let's find a way to get rid of it together alright..?" She looked up, her eyes red and puffy from crying so much, her cheeks flushed with red. She smiled and nodded, however, it felt like she smiled for real this time. Her real smile was small, cute and gentle. I blushed and held her close to me.

I was not sure, if I was ready for an relationship with her...because I don't want her to be with someone like me, she deserves someone better. I can't even hold a friendship because fo the amount of secrets we kept from each other. I wanna be with Shinobu forever..

But do I want to be her friend? Or her girlfriend....?

I may have fallen in love with her...but in what way? How can I love someone if I can't even love myself..?

------
🌸~'||'~Thanks for reading~'||'~🌸
----
Total words: 664