🌸☆~'||'~Volume 13~'||'~☆🌸

Before I start, thank y'all for 400+ reads, and yes , this book is almost finished 13/16

🌸~'||'~Chapter 13~'||'~🌸
"Welcome home"
~----~
⚠️🌸~'|--Warning--|'~🌸⚠️
This chapter contains...
Insecurities
Mental health issues
Terrible addiction
Bad Grammer
Terrible spelling
Side Ships
Lbgt
Lesbian
Mitsuri x Shinobu
.
.
.

-----
🌸~'||'~Shinobu's pov~'||'~🌸
-----

.
.
.

After the entire incident with Kanao, me and her decided to start making cookies for Kanae tomorrow as she is coming home for a little. I have not seen her in a while, I been so caught up with life I have not even bothered to message her. I wonder how she was doing, and if I'm able to tell her everything that has been going on. It's not like she ever really experienced someone with this much hatred against her. I was kinda scared of the idea of it, of what she might think but, it didn't matter.

I was still thinking about what happened with Mitsuri eailer, I was scared of what she might think as well. I don't even think she likes me back, and yet I didn't even ask for her consent and kinda forced her into it. I deeply regretted my actions, I don't even think I wanna see her at school tomorrow, I'm very grateful that it was a Friday tomorrow as well. It's just getting through the days avoid eye contact, hang out with Kanae and that's it. Maybe talk to Mitsuri about it, I can't just ignore her forever, she is gonna want to talk about it forever.

She won't even stop spamming my phone either since then, but it's not even about the kiss, she was just asking if I was doing alright, stuff relating for her getting to bed as well, like per usual. I wonder if she is also trying to forget what the hell just happened today. I got distracted and noticed Kanao getting worried when I was zoning out in her talking. I put the cookies in the oven and felt very tired, I wanted to go to bed, it's a school and night and it was very late.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed and after I showered, I noticed the bandages that Mitsuri used slightly coming off. The idea of her giving me treats and stuffs was a distraction so she could bandaged my arm when I least expected it. To be honest, it was kinda sweet of her to do so. Kanao stayed up so she can take the cookies out when I just sat in my bed, thinking about what the hell was I gonna do tomorrow....

---

The next day however, I tried my best to avoid eye contact, not just Mitsuri, but with everyone and general. A girl walked up to me and she tap me on the shoulder, "Hey! Shinobu! One of the girls in this class actually happened to be walking her dog last night and said she might've seen you and Mitsuri kiss? That true? I mean there is nothing wrong with you being like...lesbians and all of that... but like the hell?"

"Is there a problem with me being a lesbian?"

"Woah! Calm down! I said there was nothing wrong! Everyone just thought you might've like boys! That's why everyone likes you so much!"

"So your saying if I liked girls, everyone will dislike me?"

"Okay, what is your problem? I was just saying yeesh! Your acting weird today, and your smile is gone...oh! Is this a phase or something? You okay girl?"

"No..not shut up, go away..." With that, I pushed the girl and she walked away and everyone stared for a little. That was one way to start my morning. Mitsuri even walked over to me, to make sure I was alright, and I smiled at her, telling her everything was alright for now. But I did make sure to tell her that I was not in the mood to talk to somebody, so she agreed to let me have my space, which I respect her for doing so...

----

After school, when I walked inside my home, "Kanae!" I heard myself yell when I saw my sister talking to my mother and she turned around, hugging me as well. Since I usually walk home with Kanao, it became more of a group hug. She seems to have cut her hair slightly shorter, but hardly noticeable, I guess she didn't want her hair getting to long as usual. I tried to grow out my hair just like her, but I always ended up not liking it in the end. My parents went to go talk alone in the kitchen and I saw the crumbs on my sister's face, still a messy eater as always, guess that was one thing I was always better at.

All 3 of us went upstairs and sat on Kanae's old bedrooms and she sighed and laughed, "you have no idea how much I missed this bed!" We laughed and Kanae began talking to Kanao, as she noticed Kanao smiling and talking a lot more and better now. I wonder what happened all this time whenever I wasn't with Kanao, it feels like I missed her entire life. I heard my phone buzz and I went to go check on it.

-----
My crush 🌸🍡 (Mitsuri)

Mitsuri:
I hope your doing well, I know you said not to bother you, but I got worried! Especially how things ended last night! I completely understand if you don't wanna talk to me right now..

Shinobu:
It's alright! We'll talk about it on Monday, I'm kinda busy doing things..

Mitsuri:
Yeah! I'll love that!

-----

I smiled and noticed Kanae looked over my phone and squealed, "You have a crush on someone and never told me!" I blushed red and hid my phone, "H-hey! Don't look at my phone! Nosy!" Kanao laughed and Kanae tried to get me to tell her who it was. "It's that new girl I talked to you about a few months ago..."

"I knew it! I knew you always liked her!"

"S-shut up! It's embarrassing!!"

I did really want to tell Kanae the truth about everything while she was gone, because I wanted this moment to be happy, I didn't want her to feel bad or worry about me harming myself, I just want to treasure the moment that we have.

And maybe... I'll be ready to accept myself for who I want to really be...

------
🌸~'||'~Thanks for reading~'||'~🌸
----
Total words: 1091