🌸☆~'||'~Volume 11~'||'~☆🌸

🌸~'||'~Chapter 11~'||'~🌸
"To be with you.."
~----~
⚠️🌸~'|--Warning--|'~🌸⚠️
This chapter contains...
Insecurities
Eating disorder
Mental health issues
Small toxic friendship
Toxic friendship red flags
Suicide mentions
Self harm
Terrible addiction
Bad Grammer
Terrible spelling
Side Ships
Lbgt
Lesbian
Mitsuri x Shinobu
.
.
.

-----
🌸~'||'~Shinobu's pov~'||'~🌸
-----

.
.
.

To be with she is a challenge, I fallen in love with a girl, a dear friend of mine. However, I'm afraid she does not feel the exact same way that I feel for her, I fear that she might have feelings for Obanai still. At the same time, they have not spoken to each other in a while, in fact, they avoided each other. I wanted to ask, but I feel like I shouldn't, after all, is it really my business or get involved with their friendship. I walked through the hallways, slowly adjusting still from the drama that happened between me and Giyu, apparently a lot of people actually care for that idiot.

I never apologized to Giyu, but at the same time, he had it coming, even if he was telling the truth. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and I heard Mitsuri yell, "Shinobu! How about we head over to my house afterschool?" She asked me and I smiled, nodding. I wanna be around her every second that I can, because I love her. If I learn to understand her, maybe she might like me too..

But I can't get my hopes up. We both walked home together after the day ended, and during our walk, I felt Mitsuri hold my hand and she gave me a gentle smile. I blushed red, I'm sure she noticed it, I looked away and I tighten the grip of our hands together. I wonder if she was doing this because we were close already, if she was comfortable, or was something more. I can't even thinks straight anymore, I wanna tell her how I feel but the feeling of being rejected will hurt me more than anything.

Nothing in this world matters it me anymore, all that matters is the girl whose warmth I feel. I love this girl to much, I won't do anything to hurt her, and I know she will never try to hurt me. If anything if she does, it does not mean anything, because I would forgive her enough matter what. I wonder if this love is even healthy. I'm not even sure if I'm willing to move this girl as much as I hate myself. Can you really love someone else if you can't even love yourself? I wonder. It makes me scared, the idea of everything makes me afraid.

As we reached her house I already felt comfortable, she went to make tea again, like always whenever I visit. She loves baking, and yet she says she starves herself, so I wonder where all the food goes. Suddenly as she finished when I put my phone down from texting my mother, I reached for the tea but she reached for my arm. She pulled my sleeve up, reaving the massive scars and bleeding from when I scratched myself from stress. She looked terrified, and I was surprised to see how bad it has gotten.

"S-Shinobu...how long has this been going on for...?"

"I'm not even sure..."

Misturi got up and I drank the tea, both embarrassed and ashamed of myself for keeping this up for to long, to the point I can't even remember. I saw her holding bandages and she bandaged mya rm as I continued to eat the snacks and tea she made for me. Suddenly as she sat next to me, I noticed she looked hungry, but didn't eat. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'm not hungry! So don't worry!"

I grabbed a cookie and as she nervously laughed, I held it Infront of her mouth, making her confused, "Um, Shinobu? What is-" I cut her off, placing it on her tongue, "Eat... please...your starving.." she did so, and that's when her hungry was visible, as she ate most of the snacks. I smiled, seeing how much of a foodie she really is deep inside. I can tell, that was the real her, a cute beautiful girl, who really loves to eat.

She turned on the TV, as we began to watch anime together, I managed to feel my eyes get heavy and slowly but surely I began to fall asleep a little. Or was not even late in the afternoon, if anything it was about to turn 6, I told my mother I would be back by 9, so I don't really have time to sleep and ruin my schedule. But I had been overworking myself, not taking care of myself like I should be. I remember Kanao actually speaking up for the first time, telling me about my eyebags, Tanjiro, and even Mitsuri and Obanai had once mentioned it.

I brushed off the question, with a simple excuse and smile, and it has always worked for them. Now that Mitsuri knows, I doubt she will buy my lies anymore. I then felt my eyes getting more and more heavy, and eventually I managed to fall asleep onto her shoulder and slowly, I felt a weight on my head, as if she laid her head right there.

----

"Shinobu...wake up sleepy head.."

"Huh..?" I said, slowly opening my eyes as I adjusted to the lighting. I looked at my phone and noticed that it was way past 9 and I freaked out. "Ah! I have to go, see you Mitsuri!"

"Yeah see you at school tomorrow! Oh! You want me to walk you home Shinobu? I mean we don't like that far but it's dark and I don't want you alone.."

"Um..sure!"

As she held my hand against she locked her door and we began walking to my place, I felt embarrassed again as I accidentally fell asleep on my crushes shoulder, but the fact she never moved me as I was still there when I woke up, made my heart beat. As we arrived at my house, I felt her soft smile almost fade as she let go of my hand, and so did mine.

"Thanks for walking me home Mitsuri!"

"No problem!"

Suddenly, as she turned to leave, I couldn't take it anymore, I leaned in, grabbing her attention when I grabbed her arm and then went for it...

I pulled away immediately when I kissed her, and her face was flushed with red and so was mine, "U-um! See you tomorrow! Bye!" I opened the door right away and closed it behind slowly sliding down and placed my head into my knees and screamed

I pulled away immediately when I kissed her, and her face was flushed with red and so was mine, "U-um! See you tomorrow! Bye!" I opened the door right away and closed it behind slowly sliding down and placed my head into my knees and screamed. Kanao walked downstairs and kneeled down beside me.

"A-are you okay...?"

Was it actually time that I talk to Kanao...?

------
🌸~'||'~Thanks for reading~'||'~🌸
----
Total words: 1153