Thank you

McKenna had just been admitted to a high risk mental health facility. She hated it. Her room had a mat on the floor with a anti suffocation blanket and a thin pillow. The bed itself was a thin mattress, it was actually kinda comfy. She had a thick window with an alarm system that would notify staff if it was broken, the window was screwed shut. Her bathroom had a sloped doorknob (for obvious reasons), a sink and a shower. Every knob was sloped and she only had a plastic mirror that was framed into the wall with screws. McKenna would lay down on the "bed" and go to bed as it was 11:30 pm.
     She woke up to a nurse poking a needle into her un scarred wrist. She could tell that it was only like two in the morning. "What are you doing?" McKenna asked. "I'm just doing your vitals, go back to sleep" the nurse said. McKenna went back to sleep.
   At around 9:30 a nurse walked into the room, "McKenna time for your therapy session.". McKenna would reply with "can I get dressed first?". The nurse would nod. McKenna got dressed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. She brushed her hair before going to her therapy session.
   McKenna sat down in a room labeled "Pediatric therapy". In front of her was a blonde female, she had a name tag that said "Becca MD". McKenna knew that MD stood for Medical Doctor. " How are you feeling today, McKenna?" McKenna would respond with "Sh1tty". The psychiatrist nodded, "Can you explain to me, what led you up to your attempt/relapse". McKenna would sigh. " I was at lunch when this girl, Isabelle sat next to me. I talked to her. I went home and couldn't stop thinking about how I had a crush on Isabelle. I knew that my dad would kill me if he found out so..".McKenna's leg began shaking. "So I slit my wrist using a knife and then attempted to overdose on Tylenol". The nurse nodded while writing something down on her clipboard. The nurse would then say "Well, this concludes our session today. If you need anything, don't be afraid to reach out".
McKenna would spend two days just doing the same things over and over again: wake up, do therapy, eat and repeat. Finally she would get discharged.
     On her discharge paper they had prescribed her a new fruit cocktail of anti depressants. McKenna was so happy to be going back to school.
     McKenna would wake up the next morning, put on a cute outfit and head off to school. Isabelle would see McKenna and immediately walk up to her. "Where were you? You weren't here for so long!", Isabelle would say loudly due to her excitment. McKenna would blush, "Oh I was just in the hospital with the flu.".
   Isabelle
  Oh my goodness! McKenna's back! I had no one to talk to while she was gone,  I should go check on her. " Where were you? You werent here for so long!", I would say a little bit loudly cause I couldn't contain my excitement.
   McKenna
  I am happy, someone actually cares about me. "Thank you." I'd mumble.