Part 1- Surprise!

Hi. My name is Carson Peters. I'm on my way to Riding Hill Academy, because "I'm too rich to go to public school," as my mother put it. I'm fifteen years old, and not once have I stepped foot inside a public school.
    I boarded the plane headed from Texas to some state up north that I don't care about. Oh yeah, that's called Massachusetts. Boston, to be exact. [I don't really hate MA. I love it, even though I've never been there. And I don't know if there are any boarding schools in Boston. XD].
    I walked to the very back, where I was assigned a seat. A girl about my age, with teased blonde hair and dark green eyes sat in the window seat. Since it was late August, she was wearing a Band-Tee, some dark skinny jeans, and converse.
    "Hey," she said as I plopped into the seat next to her. "I'm Samantha Prescott. What brings you to Boston?" she asked curiously.
    "The name's Carson. Carson Peters. I'm going to attend Riding Hill Academy. And you?"
    Samantha's eyes widened. "Same here!"
    We were interrupted by a guy sitting down in the seat next to me. He was kinda hot, and looked my age, also. He looked like that Chris guy from "NevershoutNever."
    "Hey, I'm Kyle Lancaster. Anybody know where..." he pulled out a yellow piece of paper. "-Riding Hill Academy is?"
    "That's the Hell hole we're going to! By the way, I'm Carson Peters. And that's Samantha Prescott." I introduced ourselves.
    Throughout the long plane ride, I discovered that the three of us had a lot in common. Samantha had even attended Riding Hill last year, and the year prior. She was a junior, I'm a sophomore, and Kyle is a senior.
    Eventually, Samantha drifted off to sleep, leaving Kyle and I. We talked about our favorite bands, and what not. "Do you know anything about about this school? Like research? 'Cause I don't have a clue. I thought parents were just joking, or trying to scare me when they said I was going to boarding school."
    Kyle laughed. "Nope. I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Too bad Samantha's asleep."
    "Yeah, 'too bad.'" I agreed.
    I started to get sleepy too, so I plugged in my earphones to my ipod. I fell asleep listening to "Dirty Little Secret" by All-American Rejects. I woke up to Kyle and Samantha gently shaking me to get up. The song was now on "Where Were You?" by Every Avenue. "Wake up sleepy-head. The plane's landing," Samantha teased.
    My ears popped as the plane descended onto the runaway. "Fuck!" I shouted.
    "What?" Kyle asked.
    "That hurt my friggin' ears," I fake-pouted.
    We started cracking up. The next was the usual. We got our bags, boarded the bus, and arrived at the school. The campus was huge and beautiful. We found ourselves in the middle of a huge field.
    "Good afternoon!" boomed a loud voice.  In front of the group, stood a women I had not noticed before. I jumped back in surprise.
    "I am Mrs. Hentz, and I'm here to make sure you guys get an accurate tour of Riding Hill Academy." she motioned to the field we were in. "Except for during practice, you can call this 'the quad.' This field is used for football in the fall, and winter. But it is also used for soccer in the spring.
     Up the hill to our right, were three buildings. The largest of them all, being seven floors tall, was Ruthford. It was the academic building. To the left, was a five story dormitory, Grant Hall. And to the right, was an identical dormitory, Presley. A trail behind Presley. A trail behind Presley, led to a two story building. It was the recreation building, Forde Hall. It had two big indoor swimming pools. And next to that was Dining Hall.
    Back to the football field now. Going North were the softball fields. From there, you can make a left, and you'll find the tennis and basketball courts. By the softball fields, up the hill were two more brick buildings. The Riding Hill Academy Building of Performing Arts was on the left. And the Pryce Hall was the gym on the right.
    "And that concludes our tour. You should already have your schedules. Good luck!" Mrs. Hentz walked off.
    "What dorm did you get assigned to? I have Presley. Omg! I hear they have the better common room!" I yelled excitedly.
    "I have Presley too!" Samantha and Kyle yell in unison while checking their schedules.
    "What are we waiting for?" Samantha asks. We start dragging our luggage with us to Presley. When we get there, I fall on the floor.
    "C'mon Carson! Get up!" Kyle pulls me up by my arms. Damn, he's strong.
    We get inside, and it was a little disappointing. The walls were cream, and the floor was tile. I hope the dorms will be more decorated. The building halls were set up like a number sign. I walked part the elevators to a room with no number on it.
    There was a huge plasma screen TV hanging off the wall, and a big curved couch. It had about ten cusions [sp?] . There was a pool table by the door, and all kinds of snack machines lined up in the corner. This must be the common room.
    "What room do you have?" Kyle asked Samantha and I. "I have 5A."
    "Darn, 4E," Samantha replied.
    "5B. Looks like we're next to each other." I grinned at Kyle, then gave Samantha a sympathetic smile.
    We dragged our luggage to the elevators, and dropped Samantha off. Kyle followed me down the hall on the 5th floor. My room was the last on the left, and Kyle's room was right across from mine. I walked inside my room to see a guy in there.