Part 2- First Day Drama

He had brown and blonde hair, a tan complexion, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Um... Hi. I'm Carson, I think you have the wrong room," I said awkwardly.

He looked me up and down. "Well, if I'm wrong, then I don't wanna be right." He smirked. "The name's Aiden Krushnane."

I snatched his schedule off the dresser. Dammit. He was in the right room, and so was I. Great. My first year at Riding Hill Academy, and I get stuck with a perverted guy as a roommate. I looked over the room. Two twin-sized beds, two nightstands to go along with the beds, two dressers, two walk-in closets, two desks with table lamps, and a huge bathroom. The walls were painted baby blue, and all the furniture was white.

By the time I finished unpacking, it was six o'clock. I rushed out the room, down the stairs, out the door, and to Ruthford. I impatiently waited for the elevator to take me to the seventh floor, where the teachers lived. This includes Headmaster Crow. I weaved my way through the halls to his office, and banged on the door obnoxiously.

He answered with a stern look on his face. I shook his hand. "Carson Peters, sir. I came by to ask for a dorm change." I addressed formally.

"What is wrong with your current dorm?" he asked.

"My roommate is a dude!" I blurted.

"Ah. The computer must've mistaken you, because of your name."

Curse my unusually masculine name!

"I'm afraid there are no more dorms left..."

"Can't I switch?"

"I'm sorry, Carson. This school has strict rules against switching. There's nothing I can do. Maybe next year," he said dismissively.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for your time." I tried to sound polite.

I made my way back to Presley, and to Samantha's room. There was another girl in there with brown Corbin Bleu hair, brown eyes, and a caramel-colored complexion.

"Hey Carson. This is my roommate, Laileen Perkins," Samantha introduced us.

"Hey. Gosh, you guys are so lucky! My roommate is a fucking dude! And he's a pervy too!" I complained. Laileen and Samantha exchanged a look.

"Who?" Laileen asked.

"Aiden Krushnane."

"Omg! You're the lucky one! He's the hottest guy on campus!" Samantha squealed. She regained her composure. "Girls would kill to be in your position," she said calmly.

"Well, you two aren't going to help me," I joked. "I'll go see what Kyle has to say about it."

I ran out the room, up the stairs, and into Kyle's room. There was a guy with wavy brown hair, charcoal black eyes, and a dark complexion. I didn't see Kyle.

"Hey, I'm Carson. Have you seen Kyle?" I asked.

"Jonah. Kyle's downstairs. You can wait for him here if you want." Jonah smirked.

"No thanks. Can you tell me where Kyle is downstairs?" I tried to hide my frustration.

"Common room."

I ran out of the room without even thanking him. Here I was again, waiting impatiently for the elevator. I started to walk in just as someone stepped out. It was Kyle! "Just the person I'm looking for!" I exclaimed.

"I am?" Kyle's eyebrow shot up in question.

"Guess who my roommate is."

"Aiden Krushnane."

My eyes practically bulged out of my head. "How did you know?"

"It's already all over campus. People are saying you have a thing for Aiden," Kyle informed.

"What the fuck?! Who started this?" I shouted.

"Probably some jealous hoe who wishes she could room with Aiden."

"This is just great. I'll see you later." I stormed past him, then stopped. "Actually, nevermind. Dinner is soon. Let's get Samantha." I linked arms with Kyle, and stepped into the elevator. I pressed the fourth floor.

I dragged Kyle to dorm 4E, and banged on the door. It's a very bad habit of mine. Samantha opened the door. "Please tell me the rumors aren't true," she said with a serious face.

"What rumors?" I groaned in frustration.

"That you gave Aiden a hand job," Samantha explained.

"What? You too? I don't even know who started these rumors!" I screamed.

Samantha cracked a smile. "I'm just fucking with you, Carson. I'm not gullible, and you're not that kind of girl. Plus, Janice told me. She's going around telling everyone."

"Who's Janice?" Kyle asked.

"The most popular girl at school... and Aiden's ex gf."

"That explains it. I'm still gonna kick that jealous bitch's ass," I declared.

"Carson, don't," Kyle warned.

"She's so not worth it. Trust me," Samantha added.

"Fine. Let's get to the Dining Hall. I'm hungry, and I wanna see who this 'Janice' is."

Samantha grabbed her keys and shut the door behind her. We strutted down the hall, into the elevator, out of the dorm, down the trail, and into Dining Hall. My arms around them the whole time.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us, as we made our way to a table in the middle of the Dining Hall. We sat down, and waited for Headmaster Crow. He welcomed us, mentioned that school starts soon, and blah, blah, blah.