Part 5- Rape!

I answered by kissing him. Since we were already on my bed, he lay me down and got on top of me. Man, I've been wanting to kiss him since I first saw him. My hands cupped around his neck, and his arms wrapped around my waist. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. My hands started moving all around his muscular back.

Someone began clapping, so we instantly broke apart. In the doorway stood Janice, Janee, and Janet. I rolled my eyes, and pushed away from Ryan.

"Macking on Ryan too, huh?" Janice's eyebrows were arched up.

"Slut..." Janet shook her head.

"Sorry, hun. But I'm Ryan's girlfriend now. That means I'm allowed to kiss him," I said with an innocent smile.

"I guess I should get going..." Ryan kissed me, and left.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked.

"We've got ways..." Janee snickered.

"Anyway, have you seen Aiden?" Janice asked.

"No. Can you leave now?" I asked her.

I fell asleep just as the door closed behind them.

My eyelids fluttered open. The bed underneath me became very rough overnight, apparently. Wait a minute, it was the Earth under me. I was laying (lying) in a nest of tree bark and leaves. I was surrounded by trees. The woods? How the fuck did I end up here? I don't even sleepwalk!

I heard leaves crunching. I wasn't alone. I sat up, still half-asleep. "Who's there?" I called out.

Janice emerged from the shadows. Weird, she wasn't with her clones. What the hell? Jonah stepped out from the tree behind me. It was now that I realized I was tied up. How had I not noticed this before?

"Sorry, Carson. But Janice, here, payed me a million bucks. And you are one hot chick." Jonah licked his lips in lust.

"Looks like your boyfriend isn't here to save you now," Janice spat coldly. She turned to Jonah, and smiled mischievously. "Do whatever you please." With that, she disappeared into the shadows. Jonah waited until there were no sounds at all. I guess he wants to rape me in peace. Stupid bitch. What is wrong with Janice? If I get out of this, I swear I'm going to mess her up so bad, that she'll have to get surgery on her face, again!

Jonah crept towards me. This was it. The end of my innocence. But Jonah did the unthinkable. He untied me.

"Why are you helping me?" I croaked.

"You are hot. But I don't wanna have you by force. Besides, I like a challenge." Jonah winked at me.

"Thanks..." I tried not to sound creeped out. "How do I get out of here?" I asked.

"Follow me."

"Wait!" I heard hissing. I turned around, and there was a garden snake. Slowly, I picked it up.

"What are you doing?" Jonah asked nervously.

I grinned. "Just gonna leave a little surprise."

I woke up to shrieking. Looks like my plan worked. I ran to Janice's room. Her face was now a pale white. The snake was crawling around her very-exposed body. I chuckled to myself, and walked back to my dorm in my striped nightgown. It was 9:00 a.m, so I figured I should grab some breakfast. I changed into a cream-colored plaid shirt that has sleeves that stop at my elbow, dark blue skinny jeans, and a black pair of vans. I pulled my hair into a loos side ponytail, and left the bangs out. I put on some black eyeliner, and I was done.

I dropped by Samantha's room. She stepped out fully dressed in a yellow Hollister shirt, light blue shorts that stopped at her knee, and lime green Converses. Her unteased hair tumbled loosely down her back. She had on pink eyeshadow, some lip gloss, and brown eyeliner.

"Wanna grab breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure."

"But first, we have to stop by Ryan."

"Why?" That's when it occurred to me that I hadn't told her about us.

"We're... kinda going out." I said the last part fast.

"What? How come you never told?" Samantha squealed.

"It-uh-kind of happened last night. Then I randomly became sleepy. Then Janice tied me up in the woods, and sent Jonah to rape me-"

Samantha gasped. "She did WHAT? That bitch is so dead."

"Samantha, it's okay. I left her... a little surprise." I grinned.

"Carson! Good job with the snake!" said some random dude in the hall. He high-fived me.

"What snake? Carson, what did you do?" Samantha asked, confusion written all over her face.

"I put a snake in Janice's bed."

"Was it poisonous?"

"No. Who the fuck would go near a poisonous snake? It was a garden snake." That's when Samantha started laughing. Weird, I thought she would've started cracking up when I mentioned the snake. Not after I said what type it is. It sounds like she actually cares about Janice.