Part 13- A Plan?

Nervously, I headed to French class with David. I was gripping my bag in one arm, and David in the other. "C'mon. French can't be that bad," David joked. If only he knew.

My muscles relaxed a bit when I saw a women standing in the doorway, greeting us. "Good morning. Bonjour la classe! Je suis Madame Vert. Monsieur Rue n'est pas en classe aujoud'hui."

Murmurs filled the room According to Madame Vert's story, Mr. Rue disappeared and she was asked to step in. My heart started racing. Disappeared? Not arrested? Oh no! He's still out there! He's-"

"Carson, what's wrong? You're paler than normal," David stated worriedly.

"It's nothing..." I mumbled. David took the hint and backed off for the rest of the period. The rest of the day flew by quickly, but I resolved not to go to French for tutoring. There could be gay rapists out there. I did my homework, and walked next door into Kyle's room. I plopped down on his bed, waking him up from his nap. "Oh, hey Carson," Kyle breathed after calming down.

"No, it's Mr. Pedo," I joked, referring to Mr. Rue.

"Mr. Pedo?"

"Oh yeah. I never told you!" I thought aloud. Somehow, I felt really blonde today [No offense to blondes].

"Told me what?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but at that moment, Samantha comes strolling in. "Hey guys."

"Hi, Samantha!" I chirped.

"Told me what?" Kyle asked sternly.

"Hold the fuck up!" I shot Kyle a death glare to shut him up.

"Who's telling who what?" Samantha asked, sitting down next to me. I shot her an innocent smile.

"Glad you could join us, Samantha. Two birds, one stone. I was just about to tell Kyle about the scene you guys saw yesterday with Mr Pedo..."

By the time I finished, both of my friends looked like they jizzed in a new pair of pants. I held back a smirk. Their reaction was similar to Aiden's. "If that dick-sucking cuntface ever shows his face around here, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine," Kyle whispered.

"No! Not like that!" He said when he saw our horrified expressions. "I would never do that. I'm not homo. I'll just hire someone to give him AIDS. See how he likes to be touched by strangers..."

"Or you can tell Janice to pay Jonah to rape him," I suggested. Kyle busted out laughing, but then realized I was serious.

"You're serious?" He cast a questioning glance in my direction. Samantha did the same. I mentally smacked myself in the nose for not telling them. I quickly went over what happened. They were fuming, but they didn't say anything. I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Oh, and Ryan's been stalking me. He asked me out yesterday..."

That's when Samantha exploded, but not literally. Ew. "How are you not affected by all these guys swooning over you? What did you say to him?" Samantha squealed.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because... He turned me down; he lost his chance. He's lucky if I even choose to acknowledge him!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're mental, Carson," Samantha joked playfully.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! I'M RATED X. NEVER GAVE A FUCK, SO SUCK MY DICK. SHUT-" Chuckling, I answered my phone. I love Blood on the Dance Floor.

"Helloooo?" I asked, stretching out the 'O.'

"Hey, Carson. It's David."

"Hey, what's up? You sound troubled." I furrowed a brow.

"Can you meet me at Forde Hall?" he asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I'll tell you when you get there." I heard a click at the other end, and then I hung up.

I was at Forde Hall in three minutes. David really seemed troubled. I saw him hovering a few yards in front of Forde Hall, waiting. "Hey, Davie!" I called out.