Part 12- Fight or Die

Mr. Rue dropped the knife, and slapped Samantha with the back of his hand. She flew back and hit the wall, just barely missing Kyle. She slumped down to the floor in a heap. She didn't bother trying to get back up. While Mr. Rue was momentarily distracted, I raised both of my feet, and kicked Mr. Rue in the side Kangeroo Jack style. In an instant, Mr. Rue was on the floor. Kyle was already helping Samantha out. That was just great. Now that Samantha got hurt, it'll slow us down.

I hopped over Mr. Rue and ran out the room. "Samantha's hurt. Take her to someone's room quickly, while I get help," I managed to breathe out, before disappearing in the stairs.

I jumped down the stairs so fast, I felt like I was flying. When I reached the front door, I saw Mr. Rue glaring at me from the other side of the glass door. What the fuck? How did he get down here before me? Oh, so now he wants to go all Freddy Krueger on me? Well, looks like I'm gonna have to go Jason Vorhees on him and cut his head off. Then throw it in the lake, like Jason did. XD

I quickly turned around, and ran into the common room. Without thinking, I jumped straight through the window. Ouch! That hurt like fuck! Not that I know what 'fuck' feels like. -___-. Geez, sometimes I question my own logics. But I had no time to waste. I quickly, but painfully, pulled glass out of my hands and face. Hastely, I ran into the woods. When I felt that I was far enough, I stopped. Only to hear twigs crunching behind me. Darn, he followed me!

I spotted the trail to Smith Hall to my right. I quickly ran in that direction. The twigs behind me started crunching rapidly, and louder. That could only mean that Mr. Rue was getting closer, and faster. I picked up the pace. Now, I was only yards away from the trail, when I was tackled to the ground. I turned around to find Ryan on top of me. Immediately, I pushed him off of me, and got up. "Ryan? What the fuck are you doing following me?" I asked.

"Samantha told me that you were acting weird. So she told me to keep an eye on you." Ryan scratched the back of his head casually.

I couldn't help but smile. He still cared about me; he even made up a lie to hide it. Him and Samantha don't even talk. But I pretended to buy his story. "What about Janet?"

"Oh, that nasal-voiced bitch? I dumped her eons ago."

"Then, what are you here for?" A sly smile found it's way onto my face.

"I wanted to ask you out."

I slapped Ryan across his face, much to my enjoyment. "Ryan, you can't keep a girl like me waiting." I winked, and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded-looking Ryan behind.