Shayri....

Author's POV

Trisha was sitting in her cabin . She was thinking about veer only, when a smile appeared on her face. She was remembering their eye contact.

She thought," something is special about this guy . Why am I feeling strange after seeing him ? Do I really like him?
Ahh just stop thinking about him , Trisha and focus on your work. "

______________________________________

Veer was sitting in his cabin and his gaze was fixed on his laptop. He was admiring her from the camera he fitted secretly in Trisha's cabin.

He said to himself,"are you blushing while thinking about me , sweetheart?".

Then he also started doing his work.

______________________________________

In evening, Trisha reached to her flat.
She freshened up and change her clothes to the night dress. She was lying on the bed reading her novel.

Her bell rung. She got up from her bed to see who is here. She opened the main door and saw a delivery boy standing there having a beautiful small box in his hand .

He said,"This is for you mam."

She said,"But I didn't order anything."

He said ," Someone has sent this for you."

She asked ,"Whom has sent this?"

He said , " I don't know the name of that person but this parcel is for you ."

She took that parcel from him . She went to her room and keep that box on bed . She was going to open that parcel when her phone rang . She saw her mother 's call and became happy . She talked to her for half hour and then she was going to sleep when her eyes fell on that box .

She picked up that box and opened it .
Her eyes lighten up as she saw a beautiful pair of jhumkas in the box.

She then saw that there is a note too. She picked it up and read .

आपकी हसीन नजरों पर तो
कायल है हमारा ये दिल.........

She got confused after reading the note . She thought,"Who could send me this note and jhumkas ?"

She was staring at the note in her hand . Something clicked in her mind . She pick her phone and call Poonam .
She picked the call in three rings.
Trisha said ,"Nice prank bro , M toh fidda hogai teri shayri pe"

Poonam got confused. She asker her what is she talking about .
She said," I didn't do any prank on you ."

Trisha said ,"So you didn't send me these jhumkas with a note ."

Poonam denied .

She disconnected the call and she was just thinking that who could send this to her.
It was too late so she slept.

Next morning........

She was getting ready for the office. She decided to wear traditional today as she wanted to wear that jhumka .
She did light makeup .
She got ready and left for the office.

She reached the office. She was moving to her cabin when she was passing through the corridor. One  employees was staring at her .

Veer was on round and saw that someone was staring at his Trish .
He glared at that employee angrily.
He got scared and started doing his work.
Veer's eyes then fell on Trisha who was wearing a simple black suit.
A wide smile appeared on his face as he saw her wearing the jhumkas he sent .
( Yes, you guessed right. He was the one who send jhumkas to her.)

He said to himself," My Haseena is looking so haseen in black colour. "

She saw him coming towards her.
He said ," Good morning Ms. Aggarwal."

She replied ,"Good morning."

He said ," You are looking so beautiful today."

She nervously smiled and said,"Thank you ."

She then moved to her cabin . She said to herself with a smile," O God! Did he just complimented me? Did he find me beautiful? Means he likes me too! "
She leaned back on her chair and smiling thinking about him.
She heard a knock and said,"come in "

Her secretary came inside and said ," Mam , Veer sir is calling you in his cabin. He has some important work ."

She nodded and left for his cabin . She entered in his cabin. And asked him,"You was calling me?"
He said ,"Yes , I want to discuss about the marketing department."
They both sat on the couch and we're discussing. He was looking directly in her eyes but she couldn't meet his gaze as she was too shy in talking to him.
They both were talking when some of her hairs were falling on her face . He tucked her hair behind her ear. Her fingers brushed her soft cheeks. Blood rushed in her cheeks and she blushed on his sudden action. She stopped speaking So veer asked him ,"What happened?"
She replied,"nothing"

Veer smiled on her reactions and started speaking again.
She lowered her gaze.

______________________________________

Hey guys ❣️
It was today's chapter. Tell me how it was.

Please vote for this if you like it.