Hum...Tum....

Veer's POV

I was sitting with that man and talking about some random stuff. When I saw the room's door opening. Trisha came out with that lady and she was wearing a saree. She is looking so beautiful. Her slightly wet hairs were making her more beautiful. Her rose petals like pink lips. Her pink and chubby cheeks were making her look more beautiful and cute. I remembered the day I first saw her after seeing her in a saree.

She came and sat beside me. She was looking down and biting her lower lip. She was looking so cute at the moment.

I was admiring her when that lady said,"you both must be hungry, come I will serve you dinner."

We both smiled at her and went to dinning table. She served dinner to everyone and we started having our food.

The lady spoke,"You both look so good together, just like a match made in heaven, Do you have any baby?"

Trisha chocked her food after listening her. I passed her water with a smirk playing on my face. She glared at me.
I can't express my happiness in words after hearing her statement. I was thanking her in my mind . Decision of staying here was not wrong veer. I Patted my back in my mind.

I tell her,"no we don't have any baby now. But we will surely plan one, right biwii"

I said last sentence looking at her. And she blushed on my words. She glared at me again. I smirked at her.

That lady chuckled on us . We finished our dinner.

Trisha's POV

We both finished our food. After that the lady said,"Come , I will show you your room ."

What! our room! I have to share a room with him . Huh!
You are so stupid Trisha . She thinks that you both are married. So obviously you both will get one room. He is so crazy. What was the need of saying that we both are married. Ugh!

I shot a glare at him again. And and guess what he smirked again. I swear I will slap you crazy Singhania.

That lady said," It's your room. If you need anything you can tell me."

We nodded. She came towards me and whispered in my ear,"Don't worry ,our bed is strong."
My eyes widened at her words. Gosh what the hell is she thinking we are going to do.
She grinned at me and left. My face becomes red due to blushing. And wait why is he smirking at me again. Did he hear what that lady said to me . Oh no! God! I want to get invisible. I avoided meeting his gaze and went inside the room. We both entered. I looked here and there. But I didn't see any couch or sofa . I have to share a bed with him .

I turned at him and said,"Here is only one bed."

He replied while laughing,"Who the hell put two beds in a room."

I glared at him. He said,"why are you
Shooting glares at me since we have come here."

I replied,"Because you are an idiot.

I was so crazy that I agreed to come with you. And what did you say to them huh, that we are married. I would rather die single than marry you."

He started walking towards me. And I took some steps backward. But my back touched to wall. He put his both hands on the wall beside me and my eyes widened. My heart was pounding in my chest. My voice got stuck in my throat. I licked my lips in nervousness due to proximity.