Painting

Oh sudh budh khoyi hai,khoyi maine
Haan jaan gavai - gavai maine

Haan tujhko basaya hai dhadkan mein
Saware........

Tose naina jabse mile

Tose naina jabse mile, ban gaye silsile ......

Her eyes widened at his words and she pushed him by his chest. And said cutely like a kid,"me_mein kyu tumhari ijjat lootongi huh? Or tum maasum nhi ho smjhe?"

Her face was crimson red and she was breathing heavily. She felt like her heart is going to blast.
She hurriedly came out of the room .

After sometime their car got repaired as the weather was improved and the mechanic came . They both change their clothes . And left the place.

They both sat in their car and veer start driving. Whole drive went silent, neither he spoke something nor her.

He droped her to her apartment. He also went to his home. They both freshened up and came to office.

After few hours........

They both were in veer's cabin discussing about a project. She get up from her seat and said,"okay so it's decided that we will approach new clients . I'm going to my cabin now."

She tried to left from there . But she was stopped as veer started taking steps towards her . She started taking her steps backward. Her back touched the desk and she was stopped.

She lifted her head to see him only to find him already smirking. She
Furrowned her eyebrows at him. He put his both hands on her each side .
She gulped.

He said,"Whenever I try to come close to you, Why you always want to ran away from me. "

She couldn't understand what she should say . She can't say that she feels something different when he comes close.

So she said whatever Bulshit came to her mind . She made a pout and said ,"Bec..... because you Smell like a dead mouse . "

His eyes widened and jaw dropped on her answer. He looked at her in shock and she started looking at the floor here and there .

He said ,"are you serious Ms. Trisha Aggarwal."

She replied," umm....should I be serious ?"

He sighed at her statement and said," Show some kindness to this poor soul and be serious."

She replied while avoiding eye contact with him,"Bec_because we are just business partners, we are tog__together for business purposes only . And there is nothing between us."

He lifted her chin with his finger and said while directly looking in her eyes,"Main ye nhi kahunga.......ki hmare bich bhot kuch hai , lekin aisa bhi nhi h ki kuch nhi hai."

Trisha's POV

He lifted my chin with his finger and said while directly looking in my eyes,"Main ye nhi khaunga ki hmare bich bhot kuch hai, lekin aisa bhi nhi h ki kuch nhi hai."