Jealous

Trisha's POV

He forwarded me my specs and said,"I can give you my heart too ." And winked at me with a smile. Before my mind could process anything he went out of my cabin and I was just staring at his disappearing figure .

Wait what did just happened with me . What did he say to me . Why he is behaving like this . Do I really love him ? Nah! It's just a mere crush may be . I have never had feelings for any boy and nothing is special about him which make me fall in love with him , Right?
Right I don't love him . And I  should avoid him . Love is not my cup of tea. These love and all look good in fiction only not in real life .

After few days........

I was walking in the corridor when I saw veer was standing there but his back was facing me . I thought, I have not met him for a few days, should I talk to him ? No , I decided to ignore him. I started moving towards my cabin but then I saw that a girl was coming running towards veer and the next moment she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

I was so shocked after seeing this . She is not leaving veer from the last two minutes. But why veer is hugging her back and smiling. Why he is looking so happy. Is she his girlfriend? No no no! He can't get a girlfriend.

But it can be possible. And why I am thinking about this . Why I'm getting jealous and angry . Should I ask him about her . I can't do this otherwise he  will think that I have feelings for him .  I came out of my thoughts when they broke hug and she said while smiling," O God! Veer , we are meeting after a long time. You know what I have to tell you so many things. I want to spend a good time with you and we will enjoy but you are always busy with your work . But today no excuse will work . You have to come with me. "
She said everything in one breath. And then veer said," I'm also very happy that you come. And we will go to your all favourite places together."

My eyes narrowed at his statement . I thought, why he wants to spend time with her. And why she is being so sticky to him.
I saw that she pulled veer's hand and started dragging him outside and I was just watching them.

Author's POV

Poonam burst into laughter and said,"Tera banda toh Tera hone se phle hi kisi or ka hogaya , tch tch tch"
Trisha was staring at her with frustrated expressions and said," Hogaya tera ? And one more thing vo mera banda nhi hai"

After coming from office. Now Trisha and Poonam were both sitting in his room . And she told her everything that happened in office.

Poonam said," Oh so you don't like him , right? Ok then why are you feeling jealous. "
Trisha said," shutup bro , I'm not joking. I'm really very angry."

Poonam cleared her throat and said," Ok so jokes apart , we have to find her information. That bitch she is trying to snatch my bestie's crush . "

Trisha replied," ya I know that we have to find about her . But how?'

Poonam stated," umm... That I don't know."

Trisha folded her hands and looked at her with done expressions.

Poonam said,"just chill bro ! I will make Maggie for us . Vaise bhi jab mujhe bukh lagi ho tab Mera dimag nhi chalta"

And she left for the kitchen .
Trisha was scrolling on her phone. When she saw veer is calling her . A smile appeared on her face and she picked his call .
Veer said," Hey Ms. Aggarwal, missing me?"
Trisha replied rudely," why would I miss you ? And you called me to ask this only"
Veer said ," no I called you to ask about presentation, is that ready?"

The signal was poor and she was not able to hear his voice she said," hello, hello I can't hear you veer "

And she kept the phone aside thinking that the call got disconnected but he was still on the call .
Poonam entered the room with plate of Maggie and passed it to Trisha . She asked her , "whose call was that?"
Trisha replied," Veer"

Veer's POV

I was going to disconnect the call as the signal was poor here. But then I heard a girl's voice. It was not Trisha. She said,"whose call was this " and Trisha replied,"veer" .

I thought to hear their conversation. By the way It doesn't suit my personality to hear someone else's conversation secretly. But she is not someone, she is mine . Right so I can hear.
That girl said in a teasing tone," ooo ! So you were talking to jiju, huh. Did I disturb you?"

Is she talking about me. She is maybe her bestfriend. She is saying me jiju . It sounds so good. I was smiling like a maniac.
Then I heard Trisha's voice from call .
She said,"he is not your jiju , I don't like him ."
That girl said," I know I know , you don't like him . That's why you were getting jealous of that girl who hugged him in the office. Right"

What did she just say . Is Trisha jealous. That's why she was talking to me rudely. The fact that she is jealous gave me so much happiness.

I disconnected the call. And called her again. She picked the call after two rings. And said,"hello"
I said," My sweetheart! You don't need to get jealous. She was my cousin sister. And your Veer is only yours."

Trisha's POV

He called me again. I was going to pick his call. When Poonam said to put it on speaker. I sighed and do as she said . He said," My sweetheart! You don't need to get jealous. She was my cousin sister. And your Veer is only yours."

My eyes widened in shock . I thought," How did he know about this!"

I said," wh_what are you talking about?"

He replied with a chuckle,"you forgot to disconnect the call baby."

This time we both were so shocked. My mind stopped working. And I cut his call immediately.
I slapped Poonam's head and she said," ouch! Why are you hitting me . It's your fault that you didn't disconnect the call."

I was so mad at her now and said," my fault,hn? What was the need to say all this .
Now what he will think of me . It should not be happen. "
I chewed my nails in tension. And she said," relax dude! Atleast we get to know that she was his sister only."

I hit his head once again and said,"you stupid girl now how will I face him tomorrow.
I have an idea . I will not go to office few days and I will not have to see him. And after some days he will forget about this."