Repeat after me

I have an idea . I will not go to office few days and I will not have to see him. And after some days he will forget about this."

After a few days.......

I was sitting near the window of my room . I haven't gone to the office for 4 days .  May be he has forgotten what Poonam said on the call. Or may be not .
I was thinking about all this when my door bell rang and maybe I know who's that because from the past few days I have been receiving flowers, jhumkas , bangles and all along with some notes . I don't know who is so much obsessed with me that he is sending me all this.

I went to open the door . I saw the box kept on the ground. I pick it up and opened that . I saw another pair of jhumkas and these are the 10th pair of jhumkas I have received. Then I read that note and it was like ....

Just a reminder mohatarma....
Apke deedar k bina hamara din shuru nahi hota .......

I sighed and went inside my room and laid on the bed holding the jhumkas in my hand

I sighed and went inside my room and laid on the bed holding the jhumkas in my hand. I kept thinking about how to find out who is sending me these gifts .

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my mobile ringtone. I saw that my secretary is calling me . I picked the call and she said,"Good evening Mam, tomorrow you have to come to Singhania companies as there is an important presentation tomorrow . "
I nodded and hang up the call.

Ugh.. tomorrow I have to go office . He will also be present there.
I will avoid him . Yes right! After the presentation I will come to my cabin.

Author's POV

Next day......

Trisha woke up after hear
ing her alarm. She looked at the wall clock and said ," I'm late . I have to get ready quickly. " She rushed to the bathroom and came out after doing her business. She wore her formals and did a little makeup and wore her accessories. She checked herself last time in mirror and then picked her handbag . She came out of her apartment and sit in her car . She drove to the office and after some time she reached there.