Nitika's unborn baby

"tanmay?? Pregnant? You ?? How ? I mean ... Are you pregnant with tanmay's child. My ex husband tanmay" siha asked.

" Yes tanmay, your ex husband. My best childhood friend. He raped me , just like did with you that night . He drugged me at the club part , then had sex with me without my consent. He forced himself in me . He made me pregnant with his child " Nikita faked cried. Started wiping her non existent tears .

" Don't cry . He raped you , how , why . How could he ??..wait a minute, how you know that he raped me . As far as I remember i never discussed tanmay and my relationship other than abortion . " Siha asked.

" When you came that night ,i saw marks all over your neck ,his fingers prints marks on your wrist. I doubted something happened. I asked you why you wanna leave India urgently but you didn't reply properly, you said because he killed your child . But I knew something happened ". She paused a little and she took the phone out of her pocket.

Nikita opened Gallary and showed siha photos And burst into tears.

" He sent me these pics and said if I aborted his baby and won't marry him , he will viral these pics of me and him . No one else will marry me. My father's business will collapse.he told me that he raped you intentionally . He did show you your place. You were a mere Neha replacement. " Nitika cried.

" Don't cry . We will file police complaint against him , you can abort a baby if you want . Body is your he have no right to decide to keep baby or not. He had raped me once , he can raped you as well. I trust you Nitika di. Don't worry I m with you " siha said .

Siha hugged Nitika to clam hee down . Nitika hugged her back .

" We can't fight him siha . He is powerful man now. He have connections , he will easily come out of jail and society will blam me for seducing him . It's not easy. I want baby, baby have no fault. Before I wanted to abort, but seeing your son sleeping there. I want mine own son too. Who will love me like your son loves you . My life is over , I will marry tanmay. I have no other option. " Nitika said .

" You don't have to marry him , he will find a way . Look ahan is also tanmay son. Tanmay Dont even knows ahaan exist. He will protect your baby too . Lets run away from here " siha said .

" Tanmay didn't loved you , that's why he didn't tried to find out you. But he loves me lot, he is possesive and obsessed with me. No matter where I go he will find out me . He is obsessed siha with me . " Nitika cried.

Siha felt little bad , why tanmay never tried to find her. Why tanmay don't love her and their son. But she shook sway her thoughts, what the hell is she thinking. She is thinking about a rapist and a killer.

When siha didn't reply Nitika continued " he brings chocolates for me , anything i ask he brings for me. He kissed my belly daily. He gives me new dresses. Gifts. He have already buy new dresses for his boy . " Nitika said.

" What you are trying to say Nikita di " siha asked .

Nitika went to bed . She sit near ahaan who was sleeping peacefully. She lifted scarf from ahan face .

" Tanmay loves me and his future son lot. I m being selfish I know. But you have to help me siha. You have to hide your son from tanmay, if he will see his face , he will recognise ahan is his son, as ahaan looks exactly like tanmay. I tried to hate tanmay, but I have to think about my unborn baby . I want my baby to have father's love. That's why I decided I will marry tanmay for my unborn child ." Nitika said.

She continued " you have to hide ahan from tanmay forever. You call your husband. Show tanmay that you are happily married and have son. Just don't show your son face. I m selfish, I want my unborn baby to have step brother. Your husband will look after ahan . He don't need tanmay but my baby needs father. I don't have anyone who loves me otherthan tanmay. So let him be mine only siha " Nitika said .

Siha can't believe what she just heard. She was about to speak but someone knocked at the door. Nikita covered ahan face . She hugged siha " hope you will help me and my unborn baby " Nikita said.

She went towards the gate. She opened the gate. Nitika's mother takes away Nikita with her as they have to reach the tanmay house for some reason.

Siha looked at the door from inside . She was still shocked from whatever she heard. She didn't understand why Nitika wants a rapist to be the father of his child. Why does she wanna marry a rapist. Why Nikita is so naive.

Siha cries as she recalled the night tanmay forced himself on her. The day she becomes pregnant. Her whole pregnancy journey, how she handled everything alone.

Ahan too needs father's love but she won't let tanmay know about ahan . She will go away after engagement and she will never get back again.

Nitika is stupid but she is not. Nitika is weak but she is not. She won't forgive tanmay. She won't let tanmay meet ahan. She can alone give ahan all the love he needs. She doesn't need a man to support her . Nikita is weak but she is not . She respects Nitika's decision so she will hide ahan .

She will give both mother and father's love.

Siha thought......

********