he forced himself on her

(Warning ⚠️:- This chapter contains sexual assault, verbal & physical abuse. Don't read this story if you are uncomfortable.)

He went to the club and started drinking and after drinking for a while , his eyes fell on his secretary, she approached him seductively, he got a hint. he is now free to have sex with anyone, he took her hand and they went to vip room in club , sina removed her clothes and tanmay watched her, she removed her bra and went close to tanmay took his hand and place his hand on her boob and hugged him .

Tanmay feels he is doing wrong, he is married, he is not a cheater, he can't cheat, he removes his hands . Before marrying siha , his wife is dead so he could have sex, but now he can't. he holds her by Waist , and puts his face on her shoulder. And he was not getting any feelings, he started imaging sina as Neha and took her to bed and started removing his shirt and hugged her . He moved his hand to remove her panty but he couldn't, he remembers again and  again about siha. he wore his  a shirt and left room .

He came back to his house, he wanted siha , he knew it, he was addicted to her body, he was heavily drunk , he went to the siha room and saw she was sleeping, he closed the door and locked it from inside .

He removed his clothes and lay down besides siha naked , siha was still sleeping. He turns Siha and she opens her eyes and notices her husband, She tries to remove herself from his hold, as she knows he is not in his senses today , she can smell alcohol, but it is too late.

Soon all clothes were on the ground, she was naked , he was inside her, pounding inside her , ignoring all protests. She gave up.  she was used in various positions, she felt he cum inside her multiple times , he slept on her , she moved her Graz towards watch ,it was 3 am in morning.

She removed his body from her, wore her  fresh clothes and packed her clothes . She  put a wedding ring and divorce papers which she prepared earlier on the table and left without any note .

**

Tanmay opened his eyes and looked at the surroundings and noticed it was not his room but he was in Shia's room , then he looked at himself, he was naked, he have nails , biting marks on his arms . No no no he can't believe he just forced himself on his WIFE .

he wore his clothes and came down. He  noticed, Siha was not there, he checked the study room , garden, guest room, his own room , then he came back in siha's room . he found divorce papers and wedding ring . His WIFE left him , he can't believe, he took his phone and called siha but it was switched off, he went to her college but she was not at college then he went to her parents house but she was not there as well. He was worried for her, she don't have money, where she can go . Why she left him .

Hours turn into days and days into months and months into years but she never come back.