one sided love

" How can she marry someone else Nikki . I accept I made many mistakes. She deserves happiness. But I'm selfish. I want her. She is my wife. Why did she hide from me all those years she had a boyfriend. She married me because of his family. She ran away when she got a chance" tanmay cry on Nikita's shoulder.

" It's okay, don't cry . Both sisters are the same . Both have ditched you tanmay. Move on . My family is also forcing me for marriage as I'm already 32 years old. Yours too. Let's get engaged. Siha is married too . Just for your mother. Say yes to Tanmay " Nitika said.

" Sorry Nitika, i understand your problem as well. I can't marry you. You can marry someone else. I can't love anyone " tanmay said

" I am not asking you to marry me . I don't wanna marry anyone. We both have our reasons. Lets do a fake engagement drama. Your mom health will be good. She will be stress free. My family will also be happy. We will tell them we will marry next year. Than next year we will say we can't get along well so we are breaking this engagement." Nitika said.

Tanmay lift his head from her shoulder. He wiped his tears. he thinks about current situation. He don't know what to do. Is it okay to do fake drama for his mother's health, he have to do. He took one sip of water and kept glass on table .

" Okay let's do it . You inform your parents, I will inform mine. But after one year , you and I will not continue this drama. " Tanmay said.

Nikita becomes happy , she hug tanmay, kissed his cheek and said " alright, we will break after one year." He placed his head on his shoulder and nuzzled her nose in his nack. She placed a small kiss on the collar of his shirt . Tanmay didn't notice.

" Alright, then I should leave now" tanmay said, trying to remove her from his body.

" Stay here tonight. We used to share one bed when we were in college tanmay. Atleast now you can stay in my house" Nitika said .

" No , I have work. I have inform my mom too " he said.

She lift her head from his shoulder. Removed her arms from his waist. And distance herself little.

" Alright, then let's get engaged soon " Nitika said.

" Okay " he said while walking towards gate .

Tanmay went away to his house.

Nitika closed the door. Went to her room .

********

She closed her room door . She lift her top little , she keep her top close to her nose. She smelled it , she smiled a little as perfume of tanmay hits her nostrils .

"Finally" Nitika muttered.

She lay down on bed , her eyes watching ceiling of her room. She smiled. She open her phone locked , kissed phone screen " finally you will be mine , my love will win , finally" she said while closing her eyes. Her eyes filled with tears. As she closed eyes , tears rolled down.

She wiped her tears " you have no idea love, how much a waited for this day. How many years I died waiting for you. How many times a I burned after seeing you with that Neha . You choosed her over me. I was your friend first, she came between us. Why you never loved me tanmay " she muttered and then she stood up.

She removed her all clothes, open washroom door, turnon cold water shower , she stood there in cold shower, water drops hiding her tears.

" You will be only mine . Everyone who will come between you and me , will see heaven. Be it Neha, your unborn baby or whatever. Siha is lucky because she doesn't loves you, she married another man." She laughed while muttering.