Spatial Quake

Kotori: Wake.... UP!

Similar to before Kotori jumps high into the air before aiming a kick at the top Shido's bed, after the hit lands she jumps and lands on the floor.

Kotori: Huh?

As soon as she lands on the ground Kotori notices something strange about Shido, as she reaches her hand out to the blankets that were covering her older brother.

Kotori: Onii-chan?

As Kotori's hand comes closer to the sheets, she suddenly feels something grab her foot.

Kotori: squeak....

???: Didn't I tell you....

Kotori slowly looks down, as she sees her brother coming out from under the bed.

Shido: That the next time I get up like that I'll become a tickle monster and tickle you to death.

Shido looks up at Kotori with a menacing face, his eyes glowing red, scaring the young girl.

Kotori: KYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!

The door to Shido's room slams open, as a terrified Kotori runs fleeing for her life.

Shido: chuckles....

Shido smiles, as he gets under the bed revealing that he was already in uniform and had just wanted to scare his sister.

Hopper1: Hopperrrr....

Hopper1, who was sitting on Shido's desk, could only give a disapproving stare seeing the young teen scare his sister. Shido quickly notices the Chemy's gaze on him and waves the insectoid Chemy.

Shido: Relax, I'm only teasing her. I'll apologize to her when I go down.

Accepting Shido's response, Hopper1 enters back inside its card, as Shido exits his room.

(Opening)

Outside his room, Shido heads downstairs to find a terrified Kotori hiding under the table in the living room. He smiles seeing her attempt to hide from him.

Shido: Oh Kotori.

Kotori: KYA! I'm sorry Onii-chan, please don't tickle me to death!

Shido: What do you want for breakfast?

Kotori: Huh?

Shido's upside down head popped in front of Kotori, giving the girl an innocent smile.

Shido: Don't worry, I won't tickle you. I'm back to normal now.

Kotori: Really?

Shido: Yeah.

Later, Shido was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while Kotori was watching the news on the television within the living room.

TV: As of now Spatial Quakes are occurring more and more in multiple regions within Japan, as the latest occurring right outside Tengu City. Furthermore.....

Shido: 'Spatial Quakes, a widespread vibrational phenomena. An area would suddenly start vibrating, destroying the area in the process. No one knows why or how these quakes appear, however after the great disaster 30 years ago they occur more and more these days, most occurring in the local area of Japan.'

Shido: Man those spatial quakes are happening more often now.

Kotori: Yeah although why haven't they reported the wormhole that appeared two days ago.