Missing Driver

(Tengu City, Skate Park)

Within a random skate park in Tengu City, a random group of teenagers were bullying a young boy.

Bully 1: Loser!

Boy: Ah!

The young boy was pushed to the ground. The kid looks up and sees one of the bullies holding his board in their hands.

Bully 1: Cool board.

Bully 2: Oooohhhh.... Let me see! Let me see!

Bully 3: I bet it's worth a lot.

Unknown to them the group was actually being observed by a certain Chemy, that was in the form of a red skateboard and its eyes on the bottom of the board.

Chemy: Skebo?

Boy: Give it back?

Bully 1: Huh?

Boy: Give me back my board!

Bully 1: Your board? You mean my board.

Boy: Give it back!

The young boy tackled the bullies however in doing so the skateboard was broken in half. The group quickly notices it, while the young boy had rushed over and picked up the pieces of your broken board.

Bully 1: Look at what you did to my board! Okay guys get him!

Bully 2/3: You got it boss!

The bullies began kicking the kid, unbeknownst to them a black miasma began expelling from the kid.

Chemy: Skebo? Skebo!

The chemy notices the miasma, and attempts to run; however it was too late as the Miasma had grabbed and began dragging it into the boy.

Bully 1: Huh?

The bullies were confused as suddenly the young boy began to expel a wave of dark energy causing the bullies to fall on the ground. The boy stands up and begins to be coated by black miasma.

Boy: RAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

The miasma soon transforms the young boy into a Malgam. The Malgam had skateboards for both a face and arm. Its eyes glowed red as it came to life.

 Its eyes glowed red as it came to life