Gotchard's Resolve

BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Gotchard, in his Sununicorn Rider Mode, rolls on the ground as he dodges an attack from one of the Ant Malgam clones. The blades attached to his arms were coated in a bright yellow aura that extended them giving Gothcard more of a reach.

Gotchard gets up and slashes two clones in the abdomen, slicing them in half. He then senses something as he holds one his blades up in the air, it is met with the stinger belonging to the Ant Queen Malgam.

Ant Queen Malgam: Ho. Looks like you do have something, other than a cute face.

Gotchard pushes the Malgam back, as he dismisses his arm blades and takes out his Gotcharge Gun and quickly inserts a Ride Chemy card inside.

Gekicopter!

Gotcharge Buster!

The barrel of the Gotcharge Gun was transformed into a purple machine gun made out of energy. The machine gun started turning as Gotcharge opened firing at all the Malgams there.

The Ant Queen Malgam uses her stinger to take the brunt of the bullets, however the rest of the clones were quickly dealt with. The Ant Queen Malgam sees this and is furious.

Ant Queen Malgam: Why you!

The Ant Queen Malgam spawns more clones, causing Gotchard to release an annoyed sigh.

Gotchard: sigh... Just how many can you make? It's like these things are endless!

The Ant Queen Malgam had finished spawning in 8 more clones, however as it finished spawning more it had begun releasing exhausted breaths. Rinne was quick to take notice of the Malgam's tired demeanor.

Rinne: Itsuka!

Gotchard: What is it, Kudo?

Gotchard had once extended the blades attached to his arms, as he blocked 2 stingers from two of the clones.

Rinne: Keep on destroying the clones!

Gotchard: Huh? Why?! The Malgam will just summon more!

Rinne: Just trust me!

Gotchard: How sure-?

Gotchard stops talking as he turns to Rinne, and could see the determination in her eyes, causing to nod at her request.

Gotchard: Alright, you got it.

Gotchard pushes back the two Malgams he was in a deadlock with and takes out Gotchartornado. He takes out a card and inserts it inside the Gotchartornado.

Chemy Set!

Tornado Arrow!

Gotchard shoots out an arrow, in the shape of a spiked club, that destroys one of the clones.

Ant Queen Malgam: You!

The Ant Queen Malgam attempted to create another clone, however it began to lose balance but quickly caught itself.

Ant Queen Malgam: Damn it! I can't summon anymore.

Gotchard: So there is a limit.

Rinne: Yes, summoning those troopers was draining the Malgam of its stamina.

Gotchard: Alright I think I can do this then.

Ant Queen Malga: Hahaha.

The Malgam began laughing, causing both Gotchard and Rinne to be on edge as they took a step back.