Date Gone Wrong

Tohka: Man! That was delicious!

Tohka happily walked out of the restaurant, with Shido accompanying her. She turns to Shido full of energy.

Tohka: So where are we going next?

Before Shido could decide on where to head next Kotori decided to interject through his communicator.

Kotori: Shido turns right, we've prepared something for Tohka.

Shido (whisper): Gotcha.

Shido turns to Tohka with a smile on his face.

Shido: I know a place where we can go next. Wanna go?

Tohka: Of course.

Shido leads Tohka towards the direction Kotori pointed out to him through his comms..

(Opening)

Shido: What the hell?

Tohka: Wow!

There were stars in Tohka's eyes as she looked around the area, as Shido had a surprised look on his face. As it turns out the place that Kotori had led both him and Tohka on was an open road, with numerous food stalls laid on both sides of the streets.

Tohka: Look, there's a bunch of places to buy food from.

Shido: Yeah, I can see that.

Tohka: Can we go? Please?

Shido: Yeah, of course that's why I brought you here.

Tohka: Alright!

After hearing Shido's words Tohka turns her attention to the nearest stall and runs towards the street with all the food stalls, with Shido following behind her.

Shido: Hey Tohka wait up!

(The Fraxinus)

Up inside the Fraxinus, Kotori, Rinne, and the members of the Fraxinus were watching Shido and Tohka's date.

Minato: So this is the Fraxinus from Kudo's reports.

Minato soon enters the room as he goes to stand by Rinne.

Rinne: Good day, Minato-sensei.

Minato: Good day, so what's going on with the spirit.

Rinne: Everything is going well sensei, in all honesty I'm surprised at the amount of resources the organization has.

Shiizaki: Shido and Tohka have now arrived at the venue, Kawagoe it's your turn.

(With Shido)

Pop..... Pop.... Pop.....

Confetti popped out covering the surprising Tohka.

Tohka: What is this, an attack?

Tohka jumps back and gathers power to summon her weapon, till Shido stops her.

Shido: Hold it! Tohka! This isn't an attack.

Tohka: Then what is it?

Kawagoe: Congratulations to you two!

Kawagoe suddenly appears, dressed for a festival, confusing the two.

Kawagoe: You two are our millionth customers, and in celebration of that you two are now able to eat as much food as you want from our stalls.