Two can play that gane

I sat with pansy and the rest of our group at a party as I watched Mattheo flirt with some girl.the grip on my cup got stronger and stronger I could've broken the cup at that point,he was doing this on purpose but two can play it that fucking game.
"Theo."
"Yeah y/n?" He asked looking over at me.
"Flirt with me."
"What? What about—" he then got the memo as he saw Mattheo flirting with some girl.Theo started laughing signaling for me to laugh to which I did,we then started dancing Theo was a horrible dancer.
"Who knew you needed dancing lessons Theo."
"Everyone. But hey. Mattheo hasn't taken his eyes off us." Theo sung.
"Good."
"you know what will make him even more pissed?"I suggested smirking.
"What?"
"This" i said kissing he, he smirked and kissed back wrapping my arms around him and then I  immediately pulled away and looked over at Mattheo the cup in his hand was now broken, he threw it on the ground and walked over.
"Theo what the hell are you doing?"
"Y/ns orders" he shrugged walking away.
"The fuck was that?"
"You jealous baby?" I asked as my finger trailed down his chest.
"You started this now I got to end it."
"Fuck you" mattheo cursed.
" I know you want too." I teased pulling him closer.
"Fuck I do so bad. I want to fuck you so hard right now, you just have to make be jealous do you?"
"Two can play it that game, now do you wanna talk or do you wanna fuck me which one?"
Mattheo grabbed my hand rushing out of the party.the next thing I knew I wasn't going to be able to walk.