teasing infront of parents

My parents and Mattheos parents were meeting each other for the first time ,both of our parents were involved with the dark magic stuff but never met each other, so we two thought why not let them meet,they'd get along so well. I watched as Mattheo spoke with my father about whatever they spoke about as I was to deep into my staring,Mattheo just kept getting hotter and hotter by the minute while he was dealing with the death eater and serving shit,he was wearing an all black shirt with his sleeves rolled up to where you could see his muscles, the gold matching necklace with my initial on it dangled from his neck, oh how bad did I wanted to see that necklace hang above me.as Mattheos mother brought me out of my trances his hand touched my thigh, he went up and down with his hand caressing my thigh with his thumb. After dinner we sat on the couch the parents sat beside each other talking about when they got their marks and all of that stuff while I thought it was a good time for me to get mattheo back, I placed my hand on his leg doing the same thing he did to me but this time I went straight to his bulge, he tensed up but continued his conversation with one of the death eaters.I smirked and then rubbed his bulge making his eyes almost close shut.
"Dangerous game you just started baby." Mattheo whispered in my ear,I could already feel my walls falling down all he could do was just speak and I'd already be wet.
Mattheo excused us and then grabbed my hand and took me up to his room.
"So, you wanna tease me in front of both our parents hm?" He asked walking closer and closer to me until I was against the wall.
"n—no"
"Wrong answer princess." He said pinning his arm above me, holding both my hands down, I didn't even squirm I just wanted him to fuck me that's all I wanted.
"yes"
"your gonna be a good girl for me hm?" He questioned putting my hair behind my ear.
I nod my head but he grabbed my face to make me stop nodding.
"Use your words."
"Yes baby." I answered and he smirked.
"your not walking tomorrow I hope you know that." He said putting a lock and silencing charm on his room.He threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me unbuttoning my shirt.
What happened after is for a another story.